Question about the new stories

Blackkjaguar

"Embark on an epic new storyline with full voiceover and dramatic cinematic moments as you prepare to face Revan, one of the most powerful characters in The Old Republic era." - From the expansion blog.

"Embark on an epic new storyline with full voiceover and dramatic cinematic moments as you prepare to face Revan, one of the most powerful characters in The Old Republic era." - From the press release

What kind of story is the expansion gonna have? Faction-Based? Global?..... :mon_trap: maybe.... Class-Based? Would be nice to know.

Thank you for the expansion BTW, it looks amazing.

The way it's worded gives me pause. I hope they aren't cutting back story content even more from the Makeb model.

I imagine if Wicked's feeling is on the spot again, and it does in fact turn out that the story is a mirror for both factions (doing the same things from a slightly different perspective) that I'll be out of here after a month.

Congratulations, you cheated me out of 17€ for half the content of Makeb, now you can deal with not getting my sub until my irritation subsides. ;)

Edited by Callaron