squishy commandos

MarkusBiggus

i hope you're doing something about the squishy DPS commando and their so-called heavy armor that offers less protection than some light armored classes. Their long channel time for insignificant DPS compared with sages, just stand next to one in a warzone to see how very pathetic trooper DPS really compared to a sage. The sage's light armoring buff leaves troopers for dead, literally, every time. Troopers have practically no defense against any melee class since they get killed in less than the channel time of their weak abilities.

They need a complete rethink - slow to channel weak abilities - they ether need talents to make them instant or the they need to hit much harder for the time they channel.

Edited by MarkusBiggus

My weak channels on grav round regularly crit for 5k and my ticks on full auto normally crit for around 4.5k. Those ate followed usually by 7-8k HiB and a demo round that I have hit someone with for 12.4k before. So please tell me what weak channels you are using because gunnery has some excellent ranged burst.

i hope you're doing something about the squishy DPS commando and their so-called heavy armor that offers less protection than some light armored classes. Their long channel time for insignificant DPS compared with sages, just stand next to one in a warzone to see how very pathetic trooper DPS really compared to a sage. The sage's light armoring buff leaves troopers for dead, literally, every time. Troopers have practically no defense against any melee class since they get killed in less than the channel time of their weak abilities.

They need a complete rethink - slow to channel weak abilities - they ether need talents to make them instant or the they need to hit much harder for the time they channel.

Could you please pass that along to the f'ing commando who chased my assassin halfway across Novare Coast because I tried to stealth past him? That'd be great if they just laid down and died instead of setting me on fire. Also, if you could let the rest of my teammates know that the commandos are the weak ones now, that'd be great. That way they can just kill them instead of scattering in a panic while I solo the trooper. Sadly, it ended with us killing each other, so I don't know where this 'no defense' idea comes from. I don't think everyone got that update.