[IMP] <Circle of Enmity> Needs groups and individuals. More info inside!

ForceForward

We have grown to 60 weekly active members with over 434 toons registered to the guild. We currently raid 7 nights a week, and have 3 full HM/NiM raid progression groups with a 4th forming as we speak. We have 2 pre-made PvP groups running ranked matches weekly, and our GSF nightly groups have as much as 12 players online at once. This last week we claimed Hoth as ours for conquest, and we were able to get more conquest points than any other guild on The Bastion.

We are actively recruiting Individuals and groups that are looking for more in their SWTOR experience. You will find our current members are more than willing to answer questions regarding current game, and when 3.0 launches, we will be more than ready to show you how to gear, equip, and update your skills to match the huge changes expected in the game. We encourage members to form their own groups as well, and are always looking to promote those that are extra helpful and provide extra support to the guild as a whole

Every class and level are welcome to join. Every member regardless of level and skill will enjoy the following perks:

• A voice in all major guild decisions relating to guild objectives and opportunities
  • Helpful and generous members that are knowledgeable in every aspect of the game, willing to help you understand your gear, skill tree, rotation and game mechanics.
  • A solid nightly population of 20-30+, groups forming all the time for every gaming type
  • Competitive spirit, with friendly interaction and a team spirit
  • 400+ Million credits invested in 100% completed stronghold, stocked guild bank, repair funds, stims/adrenals, and guild perks for everyone
  • XP/Valor/Social boosts offered to those leveling above the 10/10% boosts for being in the guild
  • No Charge Crafters for most crafting types available
  • Weekly Cartel Pack prizes for participating in Planetary Conquests, Guild Meetings, and many regularly scheduled guild runs
  • Fun and Debauchery in Ventrillo/Voice Chat

About Circle of Enmity:

• We are an original guild to SWTOR, and was established during Beta and Pre-Launch
  • We are a medium guild with about 60 active members across 330 characters/toons.
  • Our stronghold is already at 100%, guild ship room build-out in progress, farming mats and plans. Both offer all the bank access, GTN, and mod tables conveniently at the entrance
  • Challenge based guild with objectives in all game styles
  • 3 HM/NiM weekly progression groups with a 4th group for Sunday and Monday nights forming now
  • Galactic StarFighter training and groups forming all the time with 2 regular nights a week
  • Several Season 1 and Season 2 champions with daily groups forming for lowbie, warzones, and ranked PvP
  • Ranked every week for planetary conquests with a focus on #1 ranking without being a zerg guild
  • Leadership actively participates in the SWTOR community with
  • Active with Public Test Servers
  • Early tentative information about game changes and conquests
  • Growth based on quality and not quantity

The following spots are open for well qualified individuals or groups:

Ranked PvP - We are forming scheduled 4 and dual 4 man groups for un-ranked and ranked matches with a focus on the seasons. We have a great PvP base with several season champions and welcome new and experienced players to team up and slaughter the souls of our enemies. All roles and classes are welcome to join at any level of PvP.

Sunday and Monday night HM progression raiders - Our last group we started became a great success, and has help increase our weekend population by a large amount. We decided to set up a new group for Sunday and Monday nights and putting us at 4 full raid groups running 7 nights a week. All roles are required to use Parsec and Ventrillo during progression runs. We will help you understand how to min/max your gear and guide the group through the HM/NiM mode mechanics. We need most roles and would like to concentrate on the following make-up:

• Tanks - A mixed set of tanks is required and can consist of 2 of the 3 tanking advanced classes, Assassins, Power Techs, or Juggernauts. You should have 162-168 average gear at minimum and your set bonus.
  • Healers - We would like to have an Operative healer and either a Mercenary or Sorcerer healer in addition to that. You should have 162-168 average gear at minimum and your set bonus.
  • DPS - We would like to have 2 ranged and 2 melee DPS with a good combination of the 2 types. It would be nice to have 2 of them with stealth for crowd control and stealth revive. You should have 162-168 average gear at minimum and your set bonus.

For more information or for an invite leave a message here, or you can PST Electrae, Cathodis, Talonzz, Buddhafett, Bigkriffer, Ignitia, or Devilztaint.

Edited by ForceForward
Added officer names

Those bullet points man.

PS - I hope when you say you are putting together a ranked 4 team youre actually serious, you have no idea how many guilds say they plan to do ranked PVP and never do. Dont be afraid to q up and let it be known youre queing, GL.

Edited by Z-ToXiN

Those bullet points man.

PS - I hope when you say you are putting together a ranked 4 team youre actually serious, you have no idea how many guilds say they plan to do ranked PVP and never do. Dont be afraid to q up and let it be known youre queing, GL.

I agree, that a solid 4man ranked group is hard to organize. We have over 6 Season Champions and run 10+ unranked matches a day, and run 2 nights a week ranked matches for our group and several ranked matches unscheduled. We are fairly lucky that our guild is very active and have over 20 guildies on each evening, many of them interested in PvP.

I would love it if there was a way to set up matches between guilds regularly. It would be a huge boost for ranked seasons.

Edited by ForceForward
speeling eroors

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Returning player here, coming from a 6 month break. I've played off since Beta, haven't really ran with a guild for a long time though. Would love to do that with all the new end game content.

I've done some raiding, haven't been hardcore since 50 cap.

Love pvp, ranked, all of it. Any chance I get.

Haven't played since conquest came out look forward to contributing to a guild.

Down side is i'm in the US Navy stationed in Japan so my hours are a bit off and some times they send me underway for a month to 3 months at a time. I'm about to pull in in a week and I'd like to join up.

Currently deciding to pick back up on my Sorc or Jugg. Both are 55 and well geared (as of 6 months ago)

Sign me up! It might be nice to play with other people now that I'm leveling again. Got a lvl 55 mara with Oricon, a lvl 55 Assassin who will be getting some more gear soon, and a few more I'm working on bringing up. Unfortunately I work in the Army so it's a little bit difficult to get on sometimes. But generally, I spend my off time playing. Looking to do mainly PVE until I get a better computer.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I have a good number of Real Life commitments which make me semi-active only.

Would you have a place for me in GSF (almost always top 3 PUG), or in World PVP (not well geared, but a 4:1 kill death ratio speaks for itself, though to be fair I use my stealth class to advantage). I am looking for a guild for when I can become active to conduct small group "Occupy X" world PVP.

Thank you in advance for your reply