PvP beginner guidance....please.

Storm-Cutter

I have recently returned to PvP after a (very) long time away - I have several sub 55 level characters who have around a 1000 WZ comms each ATM. I'm quire enjoying it and will probably do a lot more in the future.

But: I am a might confused about what I should be spending them on. - Most gear from the PvP vendors on the capital worlds are a lot worse than my PvE gear - Or else on fleet are for Level 55 only. I've read the 'contender' guide on the PvP sub-forum but still can't see a definitive answer. - Any help would be appreciated. THX

If your valor is over 40, you could/should convert them to ranked comms for faster gearing once you hit 55. You should also make sure you have a bunch of warzone stims and medpacks at hand at all times. After that, it's really up to you, since there's no real "pvp gear" for lowbies. I personally buy whatever I happen to need at the time. If I need new mods to my gear, I buy planetary comms. If I need money, I buy credit boxes. If I'm not needing either of those, I usually buy decorative items from the starfighter & pvp decorative vendor.

i would give u advise

whenever u get the unranked comp from wz you keep buying weapon in pvp area vendor weapon it cost 900 comm

keep buying them and dont use it , keep in your inventory there is 2 hours timer ( dont ever goto wz or fp with timer less than 20 min) , when timer almost expire sell back to vendor again and buy again dont over sell or you lose your comm, sell one by one , mean i would sell one then buy one weapon dont sell all at once because if you not careful you will over sell ( there is max 2750 max unranked warzone)

later when u hit 40 valor you can convert to ranked comp max 4500 ( 3 to 1 ratio)

when u max ranked wz and if you keep pvping keep buying weapons with unranked wz and return it before timer about to expire ( keep checking your inventory) if timer expire the weapons bound

when u hit 55 you can buy all brut or obroan all set without grinding again

for now dont spend it on any pvp gear ( in original planet) just use your pve gear and upgrade every 2 level or 1 level per gear and you set to go

you can use it to buy medpack or adrenal some of them but i prefer to buy from general chat for about roughly 500-600 credit per medpack/adrenal