The buzz and anticipation for this game is amazing

Palanor

How else to explain all the angst about not being able to play on the very first day?

I'm going to take all of this misplaced passion as a good sign that this MMO might have decent longevity.

With regard to this being an epic fail or the biggest MMO launch failure. I don't think so. I remember losing, that's right losing, 8 hours of progression in Ultima Online on day one. Or dying in EQ due to server lag. Or getting compensated days to play in AC. Or not being able to reconnect to a character after a server crash in AO.

If the biggest problem for ToR in it's initial two-three weeks is that not everybody got into early access when they wanted to, we are in for a lot of fun.

everyone really wants to play. and even more so they want to reserve names and get on servers with their friends and guilds before server cap. They just whine with no understanding of how the EGA is being implemented. its pathetic and ridiculous all the whining going on.

Thank you BW for doing a great job with this launch and giving us all a chance for "up to 5 days of EGA" Just like you said you would. Kudos