Not gaining XP and XP bar is alway green.

DarthMacs

• 2 weeks later...

I would try hitting CTRL +U then do it again for a refresh of your UI, also if you are "X" levels above a mob or quest level (check log) then you will not get any EXP for mobs OR the quest. best thing to do is just blitz through the planet ignore heroics and focus on story so you can move on to the next planet.

To the other people hover over your bar and make sure your killing people that will grant you XP, kill a few and look at your bar again see if the number changed. Remember lower level mobs will grant little to 0 XP

Has anyone figured out why this is happening, same issue. Two tickets to support, no response yet. This is the 2nd night that this is happening. Solid green Experience bar. Have tried to log out in a Cantina, log back in, no luck. My character is a lvl 18. Seems as if my character is stuck in a rest zone.

• 2 months later...
Im having this same issue 2 tickets and im level 24 and absolutly 0 xp i accidently did nar shadaa as well before taris because it gave me the option to do so. Biowares support is horrendeus. Whats the point of making a ticket when they can't even respond within a timely manner.. Now my character is just sitting in the middle of Taris with a green bar full all the way to leveling up to 25 but cant.

If you're level 24-25 and in (republic) Taris, then of course you will not gain any XP as you're more than 7 levels higher than the enemies there. Just do your class missions only and then leave.

There's more than one way to find out for what levels each planet or mission is intended for. People just need to start paying attention to that sort of stuff.

Im having this same issue 2 tickets and im level 24 and absolutly 0 xp i accidently did nar shadaa as well before taris because it gave me the option to do so. Biowares support is horrendeus. Whats the point of making a ticket when they can't even respond within a timely manner.. Now my character is just sitting in the middle of Taris with a green bar full all the way to leveling up to 25 but cant.

This isn't a bug. Your quests and mobs are grey, meaning they are so far below your level that killing them or completing them is not worthy XP. This is intentional so high levels don't just grind lowbie areas for XP all day and is an extremely common MMO mechanic.

You are not stuck. You are choosing to continue to do activities that do not reward XP. If you want, just zoom through your class quest on Taris and move on.

When you have an enemy targeted and you can see the number attached to their portrait that is the enemy level. That number should have a color. If that color of the enemy's level is grey then you are to high of level to gain experience from killing that enemy.