Uprooting the Last Seed Powercell Issue

I posted this in bug reports, but wanted to see if this community had any thoughts as well...

I have tried this quest multiple times now and I cannot get past the part where you have to power up the turret with the power cells. Every time I pick up a powercell, it immediately detonates and kills me instantly. There are no enemies nearby, nothing to damage me. I don't even get the chance to walk anywhere. Immediately upon picking it up, it detonates and kills me. Also, we noticed that even though the shields on the doors remained blue, enemies still spawned randomly in the hallway where we were moving the powercells. They proceeded to attack and one-shot those carrying power cells.

I've submitted a ticket, but would like to know if anyone else has encountered this and if there is anything I can do to fix this other than wait for Bioware to maybe someday sometime look at the quest and see if it needs fixing. In case it matters, I play a Jedi Sage (healing tree specialization)

Don't use any ability (including force speed, hots, dots) when carrying the cell. I suspect being a Sage heal you get the hots from self bubble.

There is one add that spawns. It is roughly about the time before the third cell spawn. Just wait for the add to spawn and kill it. If you have shadow or scoundrel in group, you can just sap it.

Edited by Banegio