Please place exit mechanisms on Tatooine elevator controls...

Velarax

You know, just like in Coruscant and DK... because frankly, it's nice WHEN you're out in the toolies, to have the exit near the ship, however, if you've been partying away at the balcony cantina and need a quick out, there is NO convenient way to get there.

PLEASE make the Tat elevator work just like the others... the SH is large enough to justify two exits.

PS. PLEASE make the hologram NPCs go away, they are CREEPY and make me feel like my SH is haunted.

You know, just like in Coruscant and DK... because frankly, it's nice WHEN you're out in the toolies, to have the exit near the ship, however, if you've been partying away at the balcony cantina and need a quick out, there is NO convenient way to get there.

PLEASE make the Tat elevator work just like the others... the SH is large enough to justify two exits.

Use the "Exit Area" button on your mini-map to leave a Stronghold. Clicking it while in any Stronghold provides the same travel options as using a Stronghold's exit button.

Use the "Exit Area" button on your mini-map to leave a Stronghold. Clicking it while in any Stronghold provides the same travel options as using a Stronghold's exit button.

At least for me, when I use extended quick bars the exit area button is hidden and unclickable. I literally have to go to default quickbar settings just to click it. I have tried to move it around with the editor but seemingly to no avail.

It would be very convenient to have an additional exit area button near the balcony area. Seconded!

I could not agree more with this. Until about two days ago, I did not even know how to get off the planet, and so I had to travel to a different stronghold to exit the planet. And having the only exit all the way by the ship landing? Well, how did you guys even expect for most people to FIND it when the setup is completely different on all the other Strongholds? I know a great deal of people who have no idea how to get off Tattooine because of this. I'm not opposed to keeping the one by the ship dock, there should just also be an option on the elevator like there is on every other planet.