Belsavis heroics (Lord Ferrid)

Oyranos

Hello,

I need to ask, why I dont have access with most of my characters in Lord Ferrid's heroic quest?

Is there any unlock? I ve done belsavis with all my characters, but I have access only with a couple of my characters in this heroic and I find it strange. I also google it and there is no any referral for unlocking his quest.

I have 12 characters (16 overall) which 4 are reps and the rest empire and only 2 have access to lord ferrid quest.

Edited by Oyranos

One time heroic. Once it's done, you can't do it again. Don't know if this is intended.

thats the funny thing, my 2 characters have it as daily heroic. Even if I complete it, u can see the deactivated quest marker in his head, that all dailies have, after u complete them... I also get conquest points, that is why

Edited by Oyranos

Hello,

I need to ask, why I dont have access with most of my characters in Lord Ferrid's heroic quest?

Is there any unlock? I ve done belsavis with all my characters, but I have access only with a couple of my characters in this heroic and I find it strange. I also google it and there is no any referral for unlocking his quest.

I have 12 characters (16 overall) which 4 are reps and the rest empire and only 2 have access to lord ferrid quest.

You need to be far enough into the planetary arc.

It recently popped up for the first time for my new Sith Warrior that's currently going through Belsavis. :)

Can't say for sure what heroic you're talking about. If you are talking about the first daily area on Belsavis, then you need to do the bonus series to get the questline for all of them and open the transporter to the second section as well.

Nothing to do with the bonus series.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

One time heroic. Once it's done, you can't do it again. Don't know if this is intended.
I doubt it. I still remember being able to repeat it.

It can be shared to you after completion, though it did use to be reset normally like other heroics back in the dark ages. I actually have the mission hanging on one of my characters just for that when I do the occasional run of dailies/heroics on Belsavis for cash.

Edited by Pscyon

It can be shared to you after completion, though it did use to be reset normally like other heroics back in the dark ages. I actually have the mission hanging on one of my characters just for that when I do the occasional run of dailies/heroics on Belsavis for cash.

That I did not know. Thank you for the info. :D

Fair to assume it is undoubtedly a bug then.

Edited by Darth_Wicked