mandalorian raiders HM boarding party order

I have started tanking with my shadow and I would like to mark the bosses for priority. I have read various orders for these bosses and would like someone to post a good order. This is a empire boarding party so I'm dealing with a BH, warrior, inquisitor, and agent.

Also as a tank, do I have to hold all four bosses or just the melee ones? I know about the los corner, so is that still the easiest way?

I have started tanking with my shadow and I would like to mark the bosses for priority. I have read various orders for these bosses and would like someone to post a good order. This is a empire boarding party so I'm dealing with a BH, warrior, inquisitor, and agent.

Also as a tank, do I have to hold all four bosses or just the melee ones? I know about the los corner, so is that still the easiest way?

Generally We kill the guy with the red light saber 1st ( I assume he's the warrior) then, guy with purple light saber (I think he's the inquisitor) then we genraly just pick the last 2 randomly (Agent & BH).

Yeah, we still los in the corner.

Thats how I do it. :o

Edited by GalaxyStrong

I've just been zerging it lately but the above was how it was done. Never did the LOS thing because I always failed and ended up having all 4 stacked in the corner. But mechanically the Maurader doesn't have a consistent aggro table, so killing him first is best. The Inquisitor can heal, so killing 2nd there. The other two we tried to burn down evenly since the BH goes nuts with death from above when he's last, and the sniper gets a more powerful snipe I think. If you're going in at original gear level I'd do that strategy.

Just jump in and hold the three with an aggro table. Switch to the mara when he comes to you but let it move freely, your DPS will take care of him fast enough if they know what they are doing. If he is attacking your healer, taunt him. Chance he will switch to someone else once the taunt expires.

The other two we tried to burn down evenly since the BH goes nuts with death from above when he's last, and the sniper gets a more powerful snipe I think. If you're going in at original gear level I'd do that strategy.

The agent gets a *tracking* cone of death when left last (suppressing fire, I think ?). Unlike the BH's telegraphed attack, it cannot be dodged and it will melt a tank fairly quickly. Personally I'd much rather have BH for last but you don't always get what you want... Generally what I do is, soon after the third dies, stun the last one to interrupt his enraged attack, normally that leaves enough time to finish him off before he can do it again. If not you can still stun him again, pull or push.

As a shadow you can do the corner pull very easily with phase walk. Just drop it in the corner, run up to them, slow time/force breach, phase walk away after the warrior stuns you, and the other 3 should come running together. This makes it easier to AoE them all and you avoid the annoyance of the agent's knockback and root.

I think best kill order is:

1. Marauder/sent

2. Sorcerer/sage

3. Killing rest 2 enemies together.

The only thing you should never do is leave sorc/sage as last one.

Becouse he's AoE is a LOT more dangerous than the BH/trooper and scoundrel/operative

Killing the Marauder/Sentinel first is something healers like, if i'm not mistaken that's the one you can't aggro as a tank and he keeps hopping around. (might be wrong about the aggro, i always heal :p)

You can aggro him. He works just like:

- Pirate stim fiend from Scum

- small laser droids at olok the shadow (forgot their name)

- maybe some more?

Anyways you can taunt him but after your taunt expired he will hop around. Translating this to the bossfight you should be taunting the warrior/knight off cd while making sure the other 3 are also on you. This will create a bit more order in the chaos and most notably your melee won't (have to) chase him to much.