Hk51

Trenadrone

People are always asking for their game to become easier. They want to find the Datacrons easier, HK-51 easier, Flashpoints easier. The game is too hard. They stealth their way through everything and complain that they are under-leveled and under-geared and they can't kill the boss of their Class Mission. BOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!

Work for it people. If it was easier, the other half (the ones who work for everything, like me) would cry. I had to work for everything. My nephew helped me, sometimes, but for the most part I was on my own. I had to earn it all and work for it all and I'm glad I did. My weakest character is now my strongest and getting stronger and can now help my other characters. I'm on my 7th character, taking my time, and enjoying everything this game has to offer. You need to quit your griping and work your butt off and be happy about it.

BioWare, leave the game alone. Don't make this game any easier for people who want instant gratification. Make people gear up, use their credits, money, cartel coins, and commendations. Make them modify their gear, work for what they want and need, and tell them to stop crying.:mad:

Edited by Darth_Krushya
spelling, grammar, more info

Translation: "I did it the hard way, so everyone else should have to as well..."

I have to agree with that exact quote. Too much in this game has been made easy; consider the fact that it has gotten far easier to find speeder parts with the seeker droid. On top of this, all of the speeder parts can be traded now, including the rare pleasure speeder parts. I recently learned that the hyrotii scrapper speeder I tried very hard to get commendations for can be dug up with the seeker droid as well. Finally, I worked for weeks to get credits for white lightsaber crystals in 1.1.5, only for them to be brought back in the cartel market. (I decided to get these crystals instead of the korrealis speeders back then too, so it's a double punishment).

• 2 weeks later...
yah may be annoying but it works with hk i would say like a few have to not complain as much they had to make somet stuff hard and some stuff easy like me i was tryn to work on the gear for my powertech from oricron like the relic that gives +125 endurance i still dont know how to get the unassembled parts for those but owell thats fine with the new lvl cap it wont matter much anymore.

Mmm...

I unlocked HK-51 the traditional way, and did find the part search with the detector quite annoying. I am sure some will call this "challenge" and thus stand on a pedestal for succeeding. To me there are several forms one can be technically challenged, one is at an intellectual level, one is at the physical level, and another is at the persistence level.

Obviously trying to figure how to achieve an objective by using terrain, skills, and what not is an intelligent and true challenge.

A physical challenge such as you need to shoot things really fast, before they wear you at, is a challenge but not a very bright one, but some reasoning must be done to optimize your combat pattern.

The persistence one, is just a brainless repetitive chore that must be done till you randomly get success, thus any moron with out thinking can achieve success, all that is needed is persistence.

The HK-51 part search, is the last of the challenge forms, is one of brainless move and click over and over till you get lucky. It's the moron challenge class of activity, frankly I would prefer to not be identified as one who hads been brainless enough to do the tedius, monotonous task over and over to satisfy some sadist developer's sense of fun.

I would suppose there are those mentally challenged out there that equals tedius with challenge, for them HK-51 should be your crowning achievement of your life.

For myself, dispense with the stupid search for a tiny area, just do the search in general area and have the stupid thing reveal itself...

Sue