There is Gods amongst us walking the PvP WZ's

Sathid

On the Bastion there is one Guild that stands out but most likely two or three on Imperial side that are so good at PvP that even myself and my two Guildmates all PvPing since the game released are just scrubs,no good,even with full Brute etc etc we melt in front of these Gods of PvP because well you see they are just better coordinated gosh darnit and all around far better players and you know what? even after three years of PvPing ,well we sure got a lot to learn apparently.

I am talking a operative doing 1.6 million in heals with 96 kills and 1,785 heals a SECOND! during that match and i will not even get started on the sniper and the Guild Leader Assasin ,but hey the whole Guild Cherry Pops are Gods of PvP.

Ever heard the term "That there is something rotten in the state of Denmark,"

Edited by Sathid

On the Bastion there is one Guild that stands out but most likely two or three on Imperial side that are so good at PvP that even myself and my two Guildmates all PvPing since the game released are just scrubs,no good,even with full Brute etc etc we melt in front of these Gods of PvP because well you see they are just better coordinated gosh darnit and all around far better players and you know what? even after three years of PvPing ,well we sure got a lot to learn apparently.

I am talking a operative doing 1.6 million in heals with 96 kills and 1,785 heals a SECOND! during that match and i will not even get started on the sniper and the Guild Leader Assasin ,but hey the whole Guild Cherry Pops are Gods of PvP.

Ever heard the term "That there is something rotten in the state of Denmark,"

QQ moar... FYI, there's a lot of PvE heads in Cherry who dabble in PvP (starting to get gear/experience).

Many of the premades that Q PvP will often have 1-2 of these guys, alongside veteran PvPers.

The troll is stronk with the OP....

Edited by Seengularity

Whats with this hate on Cherry Pops lately?

There are a few really good players in that guild, and some not so good ones too. Idk, Ive got some friends in that guild, seem alright, dunno where this bashing I see here and in gen chat comes from.

Is this another thing about someone being upset about 4 person premades in regs again?

Whats with this hate on Cherry Pops lately?

There are a few really good players in that guild, and some not so good ones too. Idk, Ive got some friends in that guild, seem alright, dunno where this bashing I see here and in gen chat comes from.

Is this another thing about someone being upset about 4 person premades in regs again?

The answer is: The server is The Bastion. Everyone hates everyone. Also regs don't matter only ranked does.

At least Team Rancor is gone, amirite?

Do those guys happen to be Juggs and Assassins?

According to the OP, one was an Assassin. One was also a sniper (hello, entrench).

At one time, I used to wonder about cheating. Then I saw enough L2P posts that could have applied to me, so I, you know, L'd2P. Cheating is super rare in this game. I've yet to actually witness it.

I'd say 99.99% of the time all the "cheats n hacks" is just lag and or animations not wanting to trigger.

When was the last legitimate thread on the pvp forum anyways?

And lol Meet Killface. I thought it was zhentil keep. (Yeah don't care if I didn't spell that right).

I'd say 99.99% of the time all the "cheats n hacks" is just lag and or animations not wanting to trigger.

When was the last legitimate thread on the pvp forum anyways?

And lol Meet Killface. I thought it was zhentil keep. (Yeah don't care if I didn't spell that right).

ZK is too bad for anyone to hate. They're just kinda entertaining to watch. Like if the 3 Stooges played swtor and had their own guild.

Only attempts at "cheating" I have seen in the last year was an attempt at a speed hack that moved players slightly faster then out of combat sprint. Kind of like a constant predation, but they were in combat (and not receiving predation) for quite some time. If you just run overwolf or something, just turn on your recording. Follow them in the warzone, upload to youtube and send a ticket.

As far as Cherry Pops being Gods of PVP.:rolleyes: I'd believe that when their brut geared sniper will out DPS my crafted 28 geared, 1911 expertise, half augmented Veng Jugg in even one match I have been placed with them.