Shadowlands Ranked 4s Thread

smuldro

okay due to my last thread getting deleted we're starting this thread over

i have removed all guilds that havent showed up, if you want to be added please actually show up :)

I'd like to compose a list of people/guilds that have teams that want to queue 4s we've gone 2 seasons so far with out any real 4s action going on and i think its about time for it to start happening, also so we don't have to deal with the people who queue solo ranked for conquest points.

so anyways post here if your guild is interested in doing 4s and ill throw together a list, and we can organize some times to get many groups queuing so there's not just 1 group getting farmed by another and some actual competition (we can also wipe out those win traders)

also if you're planning to queue solo make sure you meet these requirements in this simply easy checklist posted in season 1 http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=723861

you can contact me in The Shadowlands PvP Facebook Group or send me a whisper/ in game mail to superbabby, asuna, Muì (alt 141), or ayáno (alt code is 160)

Ranked Saturdays at 8 PM EST

GUILDS

IMPS

say NO to PUGS - Sicari's Stream

The Darkness Reborn

PUBS

Triumph

Edited by smuldro

• 1 month later...
with season 3 rewards announced i think we should get this going along with more solo ranked on our server, i think we should have official 4s nights on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday, starting around 7 PM EST and hopefully solo ranked every day. please queue up because the more the merrier :)

Hi. I really would like to give ranked warzones a try. I think I've finally gotten at least semi-decent gear on my gunslinger main and have had fewer frustrating moments in unranked. I really would like to test my skills in ranked and try to get the lowest tier S3 prizes.

However, I've tried many times over the last two weeks to queue for solo matches, but they never seem to pop. Do ranked matches happen at all on our server? If they do, when is the best time to queue? Would it be better to be with a group, and if that's the case, would anyone take me along? I don't have many friends interested in pvp. Thank you for any help.

Hi. I really would like to give ranked warzones a try. I think I've finally gotten at least semi-decent gear on my gunslinger main and have had fewer frustrating moments in unranked. I really would like to test my skills in ranked and try to get the lowest tier S3 prizes.

However, I've tried many times over the last two weeks to queue for solo matches, but they never seem to pop. Do ranked matches happen at all on our server? If they do, when is the best time to queue? Would it be better to be with a group, and if that's the case, would anyone take me along? I don't have many friends interested in pvp. Thank you for any help.

unfortunately ranked pops very little on our server, and without people working to get it popping it probably wont happen, if it does its generally 8 PM EST and later, keep asking in pvp chat on fleet or just say queue solo ranked with any luck people will start queueing and best of luck, feel free to hit me up on one of my toons (im side) and i can probably get some people to queue solo ranked as well

Shout out to everyone who queued ranked tonight! it was a fun time and went on for a good 4 hours! hoping to see more of this throughout the rest of the season, feel free to contact me if you ever wish to queue against our team :p

shoutout to those who queued ranked tonight, it was fun, had 3 times as many wins as losses. grp'd up with other randies, including a 41k op heals, sometimes had a tank, sometimes didnt u know how it is. i do wish more people were brave enough to do it, fyi we only faced sntp like 2-3 times, all these pvp guilds scared or somethin'

anyway, op, i think i deserve a mention in the op, just put something like "starkblast and his grp of randies" cause ill find a grp if we're doing it, tho be advised that people (not me) will quit if there's just us and you guys in q.

ps come on people q up more for team ranked, solo is boring with so much bad dps running around

• 4 weeks later...