***/shadow are still unbalance for you f**** bioware?!?

Thaladan

it is good enough? :mad:

have you killed enough PvP in your game? :eek:

i am subscriber since beginning, *********** piece of ****, have you enough destroy PvP in this game ****??

best PvP mamagers my ***! you're completly the dumbest team i ever seen ! star wars, damn it !!! STAR WARS !! and you conclude to a 4 vs 4 in 10M² !!

OMG gain some brain before banned me !

PvP is ********, it's the worst ever since star wars mmorpg existed !

Edited by Thaladan

Shadow / Assassin players would *never* say that they are OP - because that would take the whole fun from their class ... And who wants to play a non-fun class ?

Not true, many of us admit madness/balance is OP.

I personally don't know how to fix it without bringing down to crap levels again.

Edited by sithBracer

Hell, when/if people ask me why I don't play madness I flat out say that my primary reason is because it's laughably OP (with the other reason that I find it ungodly boring).

It's OP in matches with no healer on the other side. When there is one it is laughably underpowered and easily countered. I'd rather have the other spec as that one can actually kill things.

Hell, when/if people ask me why I don't play madness I flat out say that my primary reason is because it's laughably OP (with the other reason that I find it ungodly boring).

For Assassins at least, it's much less boring that it used to be. It is a bit silly now (just a bit, not 'laughably OP'). I think the Assassinate reset might have been a bit much. And for Sorcs, the bonus damage to Force Lightning should probably have been PvE only. Most other complaints are off-base IMO.

Edited by Master-Nala