Item allowance for Tat

Darkwords

Ok, Tat is huge and spread out. I have been at 500/500 for 2 weeks now and every time I get a new item to raise my prestige, I have to remove another to use it.

I could see about 100 xtra hook allowance here so I can enjoy what I have. Also, I have many harvesting items but each can only be used 1 time with a huge timer. At least make it so you can use each/unique item 1 time within that timer...such a waste.

Ok, Tat is huge and spread out. I have been at 500/500 for 2 weeks now and every time I get a new item to raise my prestige, I have to remove another to use it.

I could see about 100 xtra hook allowance here so I can enjoy what I have. Also, I have many harvesting items but each can only be used 1 time with a huge timer. At least make it so you can use each/unique item 1 time within that timer...such a waste.

That's not how prestige for houses fomula currently works. It's Personal perstige x house completition percentage x 200% sub bonus (if subscriber). You could fill your Tat house with nothing but chairs and still have it at 150k prestige just from the amount & variety of decos u clicked to unlock for your legacy without actually putting any of them inside on hooks.

I agree though that minimum of 100 extra hooks should be enabled for Tat.

Edited by Pietrastor

I think I managed to fill tat up quite a bit even with only 500 hooks, Fel house (114k prestige) on Shadowlands

Same. I didn't really have much problems filling up all rooms/spaces and making them look dense enough. I didn't use extensive lightining in every room though, or millions of trophies. 500 for Tat is 'good enough' number to make it nice, but not if you like heavily cluttered style

i'm sorry but i don't agree with cap at all...i got stronghold on tat and 500 doesn't even do justice to trying to make your strong hold look good...i loved the idea of stronghold and it actually gave me something to do besides the same old same old...if not changed i will drop my subcription and go somewhere else...to me this just asinine...