Stuck a Republic Fleet with no ship

ColonelWentworth

You need your ship to get to Balmorra in the first place. Each fleet has a shuttle to their corresponding 'beginning' zones (Coruscant, Dromund Kaas). If you do not have your ship yet, you need to finish the quests on those planets before moving on.

If you already have your ship then just take your ship back to Balmorra. In the central part of the fleet, you can see entrances to all of the different hangars. Find the appropriate one and this will take you to your ship. Once on your ship, use your Galaxy Map and find Balmorra, then use the 'Travel Now' button at the bottom of your map. Once you have done that, you simply need to exit your ship and you should be in Balmorra spaceport.

I have a ship, but I did not take it from Balmorra to the Fleet. I need to get my character back to Balmorra from the Fleet. My Quick Travel will not get me to Balmorra.

There is a ship hanger where your ship is stored. To get there go to the inner circle of the main fleet area (where the cantina is). There should be 4 elevators on the inner ring that will lead to hangers for each class. Take the one that is for your class. You'll find your ship there.

Edited by Essence_of_Light

Your ship "follows you on autopilot" or "is everywhere" basically. Wherever you are, no matter whether you took a shuttle, used a pass, or a friend transported you there in their ship, your ship will be in the hangar at the spaceport where it normally is, on the planet or station where you are.