LFGuild (Rep)

Whitelightr

Just returned to the game after a fairly long break. After toying around with some old characters I brought my old main (VG) over. Now that I'm back I'm looking to start raiding and PvPing again. My VG (Tank) is mostly Arkanian geared, still have 2-3 mods to optimize though.

I've raided in nearly every MMO out there at some point. I started back in the late 90s and played MCO, SWG, WoW, Rift, AOC, GW2 and more that I've forgot. Spent most of the last 3 years in EVE and SWTOR. Ended up not liking the recent changes to EVE's nullsec and wormhole space so I came back to SWTOR!

As I said I raid, PvP and once I get the feel for it again I'll be back into GSF hopefully. I am not interested in joining a guild to sit on a waitlist and raiding once a month. I wouldn't mind joining a new guild/op group and even starting out gearing people in SM and working our way up. As for raid times, anything 8-9pm Eastern and later is good for me*.

If you have a guild that sounds like that hit me up on my VG - Whitelightr.

*I do have an on call shift at my work every 5-6 weeks. During that week my times to play can be less.

Contraband Inc is currently building up a second raid team that will be progressing through Hard Mode and into Nightmare when it is ready. That group is in need of a tank and will benefit from the experience and leadership of our Nightmare progression team. If you are interested visit http://www.contraband-inc.com, have a look around and fill out an app if it sounds like a good fit.

We are also attempting to build up our casual base, and we have a very strong team of GSF pilots that we are looking to expand.

And we have our guild ship and are looking to form a Galactic Conquest team as well.

Edited by Icebergy

The Heroes of the Republic is still recruiting. It's a pretty laid back, friendly group who does a little of everything, with members that range from casual leveling to progressive raiding.

There's no codified 'raid group' like other Guilds do, just a scheduled raid night that might fit your schedule and the option to do pick-up raids, FPs, PVP, GSF, or Dailies throughout the week--and if enough people sign-up, we bump it from 8m to 16m to try to accomodate everyone.

The link above is to the recruitment thread, or you can check out hotr.shivtr.com.

Edited by AlixMV

Contraband Inc is currently building up a second raid team that will be progressing through Hard Mode and into Nightmare when it is ready. That group is in need of a tank and will benefit from the experience and leadership of our Nightmare progression team. If you are interested visit http://www.contraband-inc.com, have a look around and fill out an app if it sounds like a good fit.

We are also attempting to build up our casual base, and we have a very strong team of GSF pilots that we are looking to expand.

And we have our guild ship and are looking to form a Galactic Conquest team as well.

Seems like it might be a good fit. I'll try to find one ya tonight, got a few questions after browsing the guild site