Cataclyms mouse

Krayit_II

Hi guys

As the title says, I've got a Cata wow mouse for a while and try it to configure to work with SWTOR and it did.....until the las reboot.... I followed this guy --> HERE but still won't work after a reboot. I run it with admin level and nothing....

any help is greatly appreciated

Well can't say I've experienced any problems with the mouse so far. I've been using it for a few years now on many different games as well.

I haven't uninstalled the software, I run 6 different profiles on it so I can confirm it works in game.

When setting up a key in the Custom Macro page I have mine set to "Text (Auto Delay)" instead of "No Delay." Maybe that makes a difference?

Also are you running an admin user account in Windows?

Well can't say I've experienced any problems with the mouse so far. I've been using it for a few years now on many different games as well.

I haven't uninstalled the software, I run 6 different profiles on it so I can confirm it works in game.

When setting up a key in the Custom Macro page I have mine set to "Text (Auto Delay)" instead of "No Delay." Maybe that makes a difference?

Also are you running an admin user account in Windows?

Ill check that, and yes I am the all mighty admin of my PC :tran_cool: