Is there a way to have your companion keep their weapon drawn?

IhanSol

So if I'm playing a class with a light saber, I prefer running around with my weapon drawn but I would like my companion to be able to do the same so I was wondering if there was anyway to make that happen. I know you can make them draw their weapon by changing their stance but after a couple seconds, they put it away again.

Anybody know if this is possible at all?

hehehehehahahahahhehhehehahhahahahahehhahhahh

Oh my god I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!

Whats so funny? Well for almost the first 2 years of this game there was a bug where comps would have their weapons out all the time. Now its been fixed for 6 months or so... people are complaining!

hahahahahahahehehehehe

The internet makes me laugh

Whats so funny? Well for almost the first 2 years of this game there was a bug where comps would have their weapons out all the time. Now its been fixed for 6 months or so... people are complaining!

hahahahahahahehehehehe

I found that rather amusing as well. Just further evidence that you can't please everyone.

hahahahahahahehehehehe

Gahhh!!!!

I've seen those bug forum posts while searching for this the past couple days. Just my luck. I start playing after this bug gets fixed.

Gahhh!!!!

I've seen those bug forum posts while searching for this the past couple days. Just my luck. I start playing after this bug gets fixed.

It's not much of a consolation, but you could always post a thread in the suggestion box, suggesting that they add a way to keep your companion's weapon drawn. :o

Edited by Essence_of_Light

It's not much of a consolation, but you could always post a thread in the suggestion box, suggesting that they add a way to keep your companion's weapon drawn. :o

Vette has a saying, whenever she's about to exist the spaceport in Dromund Kaas...

Welcome to Dromund Kaas, where freedom comes to die and legends are forced upon the Galaxy.

Same with the Suggestion Box. :p

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Suggestions go to do die in the Suggestion Box. You are sending them to their death. :(

That isn't the part I'm confused about. This is this part I was talking about:

whenever she's about to exist the spaceport

wut .-.

:p

EDIT:

Yes, I know it is probably just as simple spelling mistake... I just wanted to poke fun at it. :p

Edited by Essence_of_Light

hahahahahahahehehehehe

Related: http://xkcd.com/1172/