Coruscant Window: Incorrect Corvette/Cruiser Perspective

Khalhazar

Look out the first window of the Coruscant stronghold. There are two ships docked with the spire on the lower-level: a Valor-class cruiser (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Valor-class_cruiser) and Thranta-class corvette (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Thranta-class_corvette). The frigate is docked on the far side of the spire, and the Valor is closer. But the Corvette appears enormous---even longer than the cruiser, even though it is smaller and positioned further away. While the length isn't listed for the Thranta, we see comparative lengths in the old space missions, and there's no comparison.

I know this is a minor issue, but it also looks quite jarring and harms the visual identity of the Coruscant SH. I wonder if there's a reason for this: is the Thranta some sort of superThranta? The gun-bubbles are the same size as on a normal one, though...

sadly they do that with everything in this game. The devs have no concept of scale, none what so ever. Just look at the shipyards on Corellia. Or all the crashed fighters and shuttles on Oricon, or the other random blown up/crashed starship chunks they use across all planets. There is no consistency between anything. The devs just throw something into the environment because it looks cool them and give no craps about the scale.

On Nar Shadaa there is an Imperial Bomber on a landing pad in a heroic zone that is huge, it must be ten times bigger than it should be. In the sky over one of the zones on Corellia there is an Imperial gunship/bomber thing like the one from the old CGI videos that is as big as an Imperial Dreadnaught.

The worse thing is when they make a boss and it has to be a 10 story tall droid that is identical to the normal droids you see everywhere. I don't know where they get this crap from but they just can't keep things scaled in this game.