ship upgrades

liadoa

how do i get new things for my ship.. i know you get some by doing space missions(donno if its quest that gives them or not but got 2 after doing 5 space mission) but was wondering if you also can get things for the ship other then doing spacemissions.

and were can i turn in my space combat commendations(or whatever they are called)

sorry for my englisch

I don't know about the commendations, but you can buy new ship parts by going to a ship vendor right in front of the hangers in Coruscant.

Yeah, trust me, I was wondering the same thing. Nice of the game to not point you in the right direction.

- Outside the hangers on most plants (if not all) are vendors for basic items.

- The Republic/Imperial Fleet has a normal ship mod vendor and one for the fleet commendations.

- GA sells mods made by players.

- I have had two rewards from missions but so has everyone else I have spoken to, so I would guess they are just standard rewards and not random drops.

Can any of you tell me where to get The Tier 2 ship upgrade. I checked the 2 fleet vendors. And the Galactic Market. I see that some of the Tier 2 ship upgrades are crafted. Noone in my guild seems to know anything about makeing ship upgrades. I am wondering which Crafting Class makes them. Please Reply.......