Datacron Master decoration table, little bit on the too bright side?

LeJarC

I am aware why they show as they show in-world. I mean, in game they are deliberately bright so they are more easily to spot. And on the single datacron decorations, it is less intrusive.

But whenever my shuttle touches down on the landing pad, and seeing those tables in front of the window, I always get the feeling I'm looking at some advertisement display for a super duper carnival ride coming to town. It's a bit bright :)

I' ve no way to compare, but I have the feeling that if the flame effect were removed, and the internal glow slightly less so they don't stand out so much anymore when viewed from a little bit more distance than standing across the room, like as if they were halfway near depletion, it would look a bit more 'relic'y and a bit less 'festive'

Who knows, it may even look already less festive if just the brightness was toned down a little and the glitzy effect removed.

Edited by LeJarC

I am aware why they .....

I fully agree with you, i don't really like the look of it cause it doesn't fit in the room i created for force users in my stronghold, i wished it was there with out those Firish glowing effects around them so that they look like the same as the Datacrones in the Jedi temple or Sith academy.

Since not everyone agree on this i hope BW addes two kinds of those to the achievment insted of one glowing lightside and one darkside...

I respect your opinion but I like them bright. They tend to lighten up the interiors of the strongholds which are very dark.

True, they do ' light up' the room, but on the other hand, we also have lighting fixtures specifically designed for the purpose. I have a feeling that was not what they had in mind when designing the tables and that this is just an unforeseen side-effect from the datacron's individual attributes. Like I said in my original post, the standalone decoration versions that occur in loot drops are less intrusive just because they are separate. Even if you wanted to, you couldn't get the individual ones this close together.

Edited by LeJarC

Oh you mean like this:

I think he meant the ones we have now plus a pair of toned down lightside and darkside, instead of just a pair of glowing lightside and darkside tables.

I could be mistaken though....

Edited by LeJarC