[Starfighter] Gunships camping at capture points

ShieldProtectNEW

Hey folks,

so I decided to play starfighter matches to complete my Conquest tasks, but whats that? Friendly gunships

camping at capture points and dropping stupid seeker mines, they focusing only 1 point and because

of them I keep losing matches. Because of them I keep getting less XP,credits. They standing under the

points so in their terms they "hiding" from enemies. More likely entire team loses the match.

You want to see selfish people? then feel free to play starfighter.

Uhhhh .... isnt that the winning strategy? Im staying there and defending. Gunship + defending turrets = untouchable base. Gunship can do some ranged DMG and if you cant finish the incoming ships , the defending turrets will kill them. Edited by iankalo

Hey folks,

so I decided to play starfighter matches to complete my Conquest tasks, but whats that? Friendly gunships

camping at capture points and dropping stupid seeker mines, they focusing only 1 point and because

of them I keep losing matches. Because of them I keep getting less XP,credits. They standing under the

points so in their terms they "hiding" from enemies. More likely entire team loses the match.

You want to see selfish people? then feel free to play starfighter.

What on Earth are you gonna do if you ever fly against me and my friend holding a Sat in both a Gunship and a Bomber making it impossible to capture....