I'm subscriber but cant choose non human races.

Osmanemmidort

I subscribed last week.(for one month)And last week i could choose all races except Cathar. But today, i can't choose any of these races. Only sith pureblood(race logo with UNLOCKED word). But i didnt unlock Sith Pureblood, i just subscribed game.

In republic faction i can choose Twilek and the blind guys with same UNLOCKED word like sith purebloods. But cant choose any other races.

I want to be a twilek sith. And i pay for this, but even so i can't eligible all ingame functions.

Edit: I can play with sith inquisitor twilek and rattataki, but cant play sith warrior twilek or rattataki. With some races, i can play some classes. Can jedi consular blind guy, but cant jedi knight blind guy. What's that!

Sorry for bad grammar.

Edited by Osmanemmidort

It's because you have to unlock them first. Even as a sub, you can only play them on certain characters until you unlock them for everyone first. To unlock them, you can either level up a character of that species to 50, buy the species unlock on the Cartel Market, or buy the species unlock on the GTN (player auctionhouse) if anyone is selling it.

For example: You make a Sith Warrior that is a Sith Pureblood. Once you get to 50, it will unlock it for all the characters. Meaning, if you wanted to, you could create a Smuggler Sith Pureblood, Bounty Hunter Sith Pureblood, Jedi Knight Sith Pureblood, etc.

Edited by Essence_of_Light

This goes way, way back to the beginning of the game.

All those species outlined in gold? You couldn't even play those before patch 1.2 - it was only with the added Legacy content that we could have the option of having those species. You can spend 1 million credits via the Legacy window to unlock your chosen species, or you level a class to 50 with your preferred species.

These days with the Cartel Market, you can buy it with CC or off the GTN for a lot less than a million, but those species outlined in gold are still ones you need to actively unlock.