Do we even have any real information on 3.0? Are getting a lvl cap increase?

Larsenex

So its mid September. Supposedly we are going to get 3.0 in December.

My question is, do we have any real facts supporting an expansion that gives us a lvl cap increase?

Any at all?

I am getting a bit discouraged to be honest Bioware, EA anyone has yet to say, YES you are going to get a lvl cap increase. Instead we get crap teasers on stuff we already knew about and not a single shred of hard information about an expansion that is only 3 short months away.

It's coming "this year", will have a level cap increase, and contains Revan. That's all we know. They promised more info by the end of the month. They also considered that video they released today to be a "teaser" though, so it's unclear what "more info" means to them.

It's coming "this year", will have a level cap increase, and contains Revan. That's all we know. They promised more info by the end of the month. They also considered that video they released today to be a "teaser" though, so it's unclear what "more info" means to them.

Full disclosure I guess? Total commitment? :p

This is pretty much it.

The only other thing we know is that we'll be getting more info on it by the end of the month.