Revan is back!

Sarfux

Just like I said. Don't worry Revan will make his return he did not die. He used "force fold" to get out of danger when he feels he is either getting weak or there is no point to fighting anymore etc. Yap, I think you should pay more attention to my winks more often. But, what do I know I only get called names, get harassed and get called things like "delusional". Just telling you guys you don't have to be hostile towards me when I say things that (somehow) become true ;) Hope you are excited!.

Just like I said. Don't worry Revan will make his return he did not die. He used "force fold" to get out of danger when he feels he is either getting weak or there is no point to fighting anymore etc. Yap, I think you should pay more attention to my winks more often. But, what do I know I only get called names, get harassed and get called things like "delusional". Just telling you guys you don't have to be hostile towards me when I say things that (somehow) become true ;) Hope you are excited!.

My hero is back, I am a Revanite, may the Force be with us all the Revanites out there.

You must be trolling... :rolleyes:

First, SWTOR is canon, which was bull seeing that Eric never said that and now this?

You must be trolling... :rolleyes:

First, SWTOR is canon, which was bull seeing that Eric never said that and now this?

Stop trying to make issues arise between us Wicked. Also, believe I'm delusional if you want, I'll say what I can about the game and little hints as long as I can. It's up to you whether or not to accept it or not. Also I don't know what problem you have with me but please stop harassing me. Thank you :)

Stop trying to make issues arise between us Wicked. Also, believe I'm delusional if you want, I'll say what I can about the game and little hints as long as I can. It's up to you whether or not to accept it or not. Also I don't know what problem you have with me but please stop harassing me. Thank you :)

Who's harassing you? :confused:

First, you claim that Eric said something he didn't. Now, you claim that Revan is back, something the whole universe knew a week ago(!) or so.

Hence, you must be trolling.

Who's harassing you? :confused:

First, you claim that Eric said something he didn't. Now, you claim that Revan is back, something the whole universe knew a week ago(!) or so.

Hence, you must be trolling.

Once again. Please stop. Also? I'm going to put an end to this right now. You don't know who I am, where I work, what I do or who I am connected to. Do you? Maybe I'm somebody who knows people and I happen to play SWTOR with you guys.

Of course you would think I'm trolling. Why wouldn't you? You have some sort of obsession with "making me look bad" on the forums so you feel all high and mighty posting every single 5 minutes about things then attacking other posters about their opinions. It only matters about what Darth_Wicked and company think on the forums right?

So you can take your believing at who I am and what I do and frankly, just be quiet sometimes because what you start is completely immature and not needed. Stop starting issues on the forums by passive aggressively quoting a person's opinion or answer and then explaining to them why they are wrong in your mind all while trying to sound right when you are just being an over the topic, over dramatic, attention needy person.

I know who I am and many others do as well. You don't know who I am or what I do. I'm going to say this once again. Stop harassing me, stop attacking me, stop trying to force things on the forums. I will not respond to you anymore. I've ignored this for long enough and it's time I finally tell you. So here it is. Please. Stop. Harassing me and other members and just enjoy the game! Thank you.

Edited by Sarfux

Why can't dead people stay dead. Star Wars has way too many characters getting resurrected

Perhaps he is dead. Seems like a clever way to instill fear in your enemies to pose as one of the most feared sith of all time...

AKA: it's not the real Revan.

Right. Your member number reveals that you must have been so with SWTOR, that you did not feel the need to register when the forums launched.

I have explained why I decided to register in January of 2011. It's an inside joke. With me having a certain obsession with something. But, base everything on member number if you will. I can't stop that.

I have explained why I decided to register in January of 2011. It's an inside joke. With me having a certain obsession with something. But, base everything on member number if you will. I can't stop that.

Yeah, I don't buy that. Enjoy your day though!

If BioWare gives us a way to permanently kill Revan within the next 6 months, and confirms that he is actually, permanently, dead and gone from the story forever, I will drop $100 on the Cartel Market as soon as one of my characters is in on the kill.

Revan SUCKS.

(Yes, I did just put a bounty on his head.)

Edited by DarthTHC

The problem I have with Revan is that the character has been used in so many different ways with different motivations and goals that he has lost all credibility as a character. The Revan from KOTOR 1 is not the Revan from the book and is not the Revan that appeared shortly after release and is not the Revan that is appearing now.

Starting Good, going Evil, then being redeemed is awesome.

Waffling back and forth between Good and Evil over and over is multiple personality disorder.

The problem I have with Revan is that the character has been used in so many different ways with different motivations and goals that he has lost all credibility as a character. The Revan from KOTOR 1 is not the Revan from the book and is not the Revan that appeared shortly after release and is not the Revan that is appearing now.

Starting Good, going Evil, then being redeemed is awesome.

Waffling back and forth between Good and Evil over and over is multiple personality disorder.

I agree with this. One reason why I never read the book for him is there is no way he would fit my version of Revan (expecially sense my original version of Revan was a female. I have yet to finish a male version of KotOR... blasted underwater section of Manaan)

That is why I desperately hope that they will give us multiple ways to have a satisfying conclusion to his story arc. (Redeem him, or kill him)

Honestly I think it would have been better if Revan never appeared in SWTOR, instead just have things related to his legacy such as the compound on Nar Shadaa or the Revanities on Drumond Kaas.

Honestly encountering the little legacy tidbits added depth to the SWTOR universe, but when they actually brought him back, it just seemed .... lame.