“A Deadly Force Returns” Teaser

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so how does Revan come back from the events in the Foundry FP? Sith Necromancy? :p

My opinion: Its not Revan. Classic ploy to make us doubt ourselves and create dramatic tension.

actually in the foundry he vanishes into a storm of lightning we never even deplete his HP bar fully before the lightning bit happens and he becomes immune. WE NEVER SEE THE BODY the loot comes from a chest not his corpse

Edited by Asa_Shoryu

Well, personally I think we need to stop using the Revan Holostatues for gear repairs in raids, because we've obviously been secretly funding his return for almost a year now. He must have billions of credits, which explains why his guild has three flagships also.

Good thing that I dont have that statue :)

actually in the foundry he vanishes into a storm of lightning we never even deplete his HP bar fully before the lightning bit happens and he becomes immune. WE NEVER SEE THE BODY the loot comes from a chest not his corpse

Plus, if you do the storyline on rep side you even get a conversation with him after the 2 flashpoints if i remember right.

Though I don't think the guy we see at the end of Rakata Prime is the real Revan, i have this feeling it's actually another Revanite that is wearing the mask we got for them on DK.

Plus, if you do the storyline on rep side you even get a conversation with him after the 2 flashpoints if i remember right.

Though I don't think the guy we see at the end of Rakata Prime is the real Revan, i have this feeling it's actually another Revanite that is wearing the mask we got for them on DK.

The mask Revan was using on the Foundry is the same we retrieved from Lord Grathan's compound.

I think it would be awesome with a storyline or w/e with tulak hord, we haven't heard much from him and he was a powerful sith with a cool story. :rolleyes:

The problem is that he lived before 5,5k BBY, eh, some time ago in the Star Wars universe.. :p

Ah i missed that, thought it was just a replica, but who brought it to him in the foundry then? one of the revanites?

He got to the Foundry accompanied by Republic forces.

I guess you never did the Call to Arms story arc, which complements the Boarding Party & Foundry flashpoints.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

He got to the Foundry accompanied by Republic forces.

I guess you never did the Call to Arms story arc, which complements the Boarding Party & Foundry flashpoints.

I actually did, but it's so long ago, thanks for the link, i definately need a refresher course :p

Yeah and show me Obi-Wan Kenobi's body, please.

Well, personally I think we need to stop using the Revan Holostatues for gear repairs in raids, because we've obviously been secretly funding his return for almost a year now. He must have billions of credits, which explains why his guild has three flagships also.

This is perhaps the single most entertaining conspiracy theory I've ever heard.

Wait, second. Nazi UFO's still takes first.

It would be interesting to see a conversation between Lord Scourge and Revan. Also Theron Shan already had a conversation with his mother in the Annihilation Novel. No need to Reveal himself to his mother, she already knew who he was/is. She always kept an eye on him from a distance. Also

Supreme Commander Jace Malcom is his father. He had a conversation with both of his parents. If you did the Forge Alliance on the Rep side, you will notice that at one of the cutscene in the Cantina i think it was from the FA: II where your character will ask Theron if that was Satele that he was talking to

A confrontation with Lord Scourge would be most interesting especially after the events in the Revan novelization, as it would with Satele Shan since she is the last descendant of Revan and Bastila Shan that wields the force, and the current grand master of the Jedi Order, I'd like to see her take on the event.