Sponsored by DWBI, Imperial Raid Team, is LF one RDPS

ZooMzy

Just wanted to leave an ad up here, in case I missed anyone from whisper spamming or if someone from the other servers is paying attention here:

Sponsored by DWBI, an Imperial raid team currently working on downing NiM DP, is looking for a good ranged DPS to fill a spot in our 8 man team.

We are currently as follows for progression (all nerfed, only managed Bestia pre nerf for this group):

3/5 NiM DP, have all three currently on farm and looking to gain more time to work on Raptus NiM for our healers

5/5 NiM DF, server first Gate Crasher and most likely, only group still capable of completing it on server.

7/7 NiM SV, only group currently capable of Dragonslayer on server (server third kill happened a month or two ago lolz)

We're looking for a ranged DPS to fill in for our team, preferably sniper but able to work with nearly any rDPS if the skill is high enough. Must be capable of parsing at least 3.8k on the dummy.

Also, we have a strict BYOG policy (Bring your own gear), so if you think you have what it takes but don't have the gear, go buy a DF gear run on PoT5 or get a team to carry you through the content. Send a game mail or PM to Zuhara on Impside if you're interested.

Oh, as for attitude, if you can't take sarcasm or have a fragile ego, don't apply.

I maybe interested although I will have to work on my rotation, been awhile since I did pure DPS.

Let me play around and if you still don't have somebody give me a shout. Zu you know how to contact me.

P.S I could also do heals if one of the healers wanted to go DPS

Edited by bsbrad

I maybe interested although I will have to work on my rotation, been awhile since I did pure DPS.

Let me play around and if you still don't have somebody give me a shout. Zu you know how to contact me.

P.S I could also do heals if one of the healers wanted to go DPS

Sure thing, although I don't plan on just pulling anyone into the content so make sure you also get a little more gear as well to make the DPS output higher if you're not in full 180s min maxed. We've just finalized new raid times for the team with RL issues having hampered our progress, which will be Wednesday and Thursday nights from 5:30 PST to 8:30 PST

Edited by ZooMzy

• 6 months later...