What happened to the Phantom Armor Belt? Model got changed to different belt type

LeJarC

What's happening to armor sets? noticed a topic about the model of a helmet changing between patches, and just now I notice that the Phantom Armor Belt also is using a different model. Don't know when it got changed, Vector is using it and I ain't using Vector much.

It's disconcerting to see armor set changes like this creep in every now and again. Especially when this affects armor which has been in game from very much near public launch (referring to the Battlemaster belt no longer being shown over the robe)

The thing is you try to get a good looking set together more often than not with a lot of searching to find which piece looks like what you have in mind, and then when you have something put together, a thing like this happens and with a bit of bad luck (of which there seems to be plenty around) you can start over from scratch

Edited by LeJarC

Not sure if this helps or not, but I've noticed there are Phantom and Classic Phantom versions of this set when I search the GTN. If the Phantom Belt isn't the model you were expecting, try the Classic Phantom Belt and see if it is the item you were seeking.

I only noticed the "classic" versions because I was cleaning out some cargo hold space and had an inventory full of items I was price checking on the GTN to see if they were worth selling. I don't know much else about the set beyond that though.