Massive Anti-Aircraft Turret (Stronghold Deco)

Felkroth

People have told me they've seen them on the broker before, and I personally don't care to have that massive turret in my stronghold so I was wanting to sell it. Got it off of the final boss in NiM EC.

It presently tells me, "You may not sell Massive Anti-Aircraft Turret"

People have told me they've seen them on the broker before, and I personally don't care to have that massive turret in my stronghold so I was wanting to sell it. Got it off of the final boss in NiM EC.

Maybe it's that two hour trade window thing binding it to you?

They've seen the small turret (reward from Collicoid wargames). The massive one from EC NiM cannot presently be sold via the GTN. Neither can the other 'NiM final boss' deco drops (reconstructed hypergate, burning skull statue, Oriconian warrior statue etc).

It needs fixing asap imo.

There are 3 tiers of operations drops for Ops.

1)The "trash" drop which is super common even in story mode.

2) The "standard" drops which are relatively uncommon but seem to drop more often in higher difficulty modes.

3) The super rare "centerpiece" drops.

The "centerpieces" have a different set of rules attached to them than the other two types of drops:

They only drop off the final boss in Nightmare Mode.

They are the only ops drop that can, once used by a player, be "unlocked" for a guild ship or guild stronghold for the price of 1 million credits.

They cannot be sold.

Edited by Terro_Fett

My question is tho, if you didnt want it in your stronghold then why in the name of the force would you NEED for it?

I'm betting atleast half of the group (possibly everyone but you) wanted that thing to actually use it.

So yeah ..... bad bad bad bad ninja looter (in the stripper voice of Ryan Stiles from Whose Line)

There are 3 tiers of operations drops for Ops.

1)The "trash" drop which is super common even in story mode.

2) The "standard" drops which are relatively uncommon but seem to drop more often in higher difficulty modes.

3) The super rare "centerpiece" drops.

The "centerpieces" have a different set of rules attached to them than the other two types of drops:

They only drop off the final boss in Nightmare Mode.

They are the only ops drop that can, once used by a player, be "unlocked" for a guild ship or guild stronghold for the price of 1 million credits.

They cannot be sold.

This is (mostly) false.

A "trash mob" drop can drop in SM, and will usually drop at least once in HM/NiM (for EV, it's a Rakata Energy Pylon).

A "final boss" drop will drop in every mode, SM to NiM, but only one (for EV, it's a Rakata Herald Statue)

A "centrepeice" as you called it only drops, as far as I know, in Nightmare and from final boss. In EV, it's a stack of four Rakata Mind Traps.

They can also be traded and sold, as there's oodles of Mind Traps on the GTN and I've already had group members win the roll for the stack of four Mind Traps in EV then immediately drop group rather than splitting stack as we asked both pre-Operation and pre-fight...

Certain Ops drops CANNOT be donated/copied to guild though, so I made a bug report as it makes no sense why some can and some can't... it's just silly really.