Looking for a ship guide

doctor_atomic

What is there to discuss to be honest? You get a ship, upgrade it with the components bought from the vendors (which are quite clear as to what benefits they give), and you fly around and kill stuff with lasers (MB1) or rockets (MB2).

Oh, and spacebar = barrel roll.

It's straightforward and fun. No rocket science.

i was about to make a treat about this as well cause i wanted to ask how to get new things for my ship.. i know you get some by doing spacequests(donno if its quest that gives them or not but got 2 after doing 5 space mission) but was wondering if you also can get things for the ship other then doing spacemissions.

and were can i turn in my space combat commendations(or whatever they are calles)

sorry for my englisch

What is there to discuss to be honest? You get a ship, upgrade it with the components bought from the vendors (which are quite clear as to what benefits they give), and you fly around and kill stuff with lasers (MB1) or rockets (MB2).

Oh, and spacebar = barrel roll.

It's straightforward and fun. No rocket science.

OK, thanks, I still had two questions, is it possible to accelerate or decelerate at all? Can you do space missions in a team?

Edited by doctor_atomic

currently space combat is a solo minigame to break things up a bit. Its fun I guess.... but I would rather have the SWG style or eve a EVE style of space combat eventually in game. If you are putting all your eggs into the space combat now, you will be sorely disappointed ... if you do go into as the minigame its supposed to be then youll enjoy it more.