Strongholds: Mannequin / Armor Display / Training Dummy?

DamascusAdontise

One thing that is noticeably lacking from strongholds decorations is a mannequin / armor display. Something that would allow players to display their armor(s) in their strongholds. As I understand it, even companions wear their generic garb and do not show any of the equipped gear.

There are a great many beautiful armor sets in this game and something like this would increase their value and create a vibrant economy for asthetic armor.

This IMO could also be accomplished through training dummy's, the ability to place them in a stronghold as well as gear equipping could be a very cool addition.

• 4 weeks later...
I would love to see a mannequin to display armor. I'm a huge outfit collector, and this would be amazing to get to show off my sets. Also, it would be really neat to have a weapon rack or display case to show off weapons!

these are great ideas for it would be awesome to have and have it where its a single item on the mannequin but it has like a forked set up on its stand so it can hold 2 armors instead of one so itll save on space. and yah the weapons rack would be awesome or a big weapons safe and or shielf. some great ideas there for that fact.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
YES - Just like in Skyrim, a mannequin that holds all the pieces of a set for display ... and I like the weapon stand idea too, maybe have wall plaques? I have all these cool pieces languishing in storage that I would really love to show off in my strongholds :cool:

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

@OP - yes, I would also like to have static Kens & Barbies in my SH's to dress up with my myriad of fashion SNAFU's

And crafting trainer and crafting supply vender

AND mission terminals, AND turn-in terminals, AND class trainers, AND CS trainers, AND...

this list could go on forever, and while these things would be nice to have, it defeats the MMO portion of the game in requiring travel to Fleet /Odessen /etc to do such things.

ZOMG, Social Interaction and mandatory time wasters, in an MMO? Inconceivable!!

Edited by Kaveat

All fantastic ideas!

I have to agree. I see people on Fleet but I never interact with anyone there. All of my social interactions are in the guild stronghold and aboard the flagship. I only go to Fleet for certain vendors, none of which are on the proposed list of SH additions.

With so many brilliant posts about Strongholds, I hope to see them featured prominently in the upcoming Roadmap.

Edited by Xina_LA

AND mission terminals, AND turn-in terminals, AND class trainers, AND CS trainers, AND...

this list could go on forever, and while these things would be nice to have, it defeats the MMO portion of the game in requiring travel to Fleet /Odessen /etc to do such things.

ZOMG, Social Interaction and mandatory time wasters, in an MMO? Inconceivable!!

Ummm... when I go to the Fleet to pick up/turn in whatever missions, I don't interact with anyone there. I go, click terminals, go to vendors, whatever.

The only social interaction I have is chatting with my guild in the guild chat, which I can do from my SH or any other place.

Those who look for social interaction on the Fleet would come to the Fleet for them. Those who don't, won't engage anyway. So what's the harm is QOL additions?