Makeb Datacron +10 Endurance

Huntercrom

Need to see if I can get a little assistance on this one. Seems that my wife and I (Yeah, yeah, got a wife that plays MMO's too :p ), are really having a difficult go of this. Would someone with some good experience at doing this datacron be willing to assist us in getting it so we can finish it up.

We've been to tor-spy and youtube and all the other places, but we're just having some issues getting it done. Guess it's my old age or something :p

Seriously though, if you have the experience at doing it, send an in game email to Zerkon (Republic) or Pomaii (wife, republic) and we'll try to hook up with you to get this done sometime in the very near future. I do appreciate it.

I've taken a number of friends to this datacron on my sorcerer but it's not one of those ones where you can pull people to safety if needed. I used the Swtor-spy website the first few times so I'd recommend reading that one if you need help learning the route. Some tips for you:

- Use a Meirm mount or something else small for mounted jumps. Animal mounts like varactyls can be terrible jumpers but the Meirm is a cheap mount that makes jumping easy.

- Make sure you press the spacebar a bit before you are at the edge of a jump because if you press it too late you don't jump at all and just fall. This is only really something to think about if you are having occasions where you try to jump but your character simply doesn't.

- If one of you misses the jump to the large moving platform and is stuck on the edge of it, the other person should not jump onto the platform after them as it may bug out and teleport you onto some cliffs which you will slide down to your death.

- When you make the final jump down onto the scaffolding, line up your character to roll along the diagonal scaffold so you don't roll right off it.

- Also with the final jump to the scaffolding, be aware that at the edge of the rocks your character is going to slide down them a bit unless you leap off early even though it doesn't look like this will happen. Make sure you are very ready to adjust your angle during the descent to ensure that you don't roll off - otherwise, don't be pushing forward and you aren't likely to roll when you land.

I can't think of anything else right now but if you are still having trouble, it'd help to know which part is challenging you the most.

Edited by Solloby

I've taken a number of friends to this datacron on my sorcerer but it's not one of those ones where you can pull people to safety if needed. I used the Swtor-spy website the first few times so I'd recommend reading that one if you need help learning the route. Some tips for you:

- Use a Meirm mount or something else small for mounted jumps. Animal mounts like varactyls can be terrible jumpers but the Meirm is a cheap mount that makes jumping easy.

- Make sure you press the spacebar a bit before you are at the edge of a jump because if you press it too late you don't jump at all and just fall. This is only really something to think about if you are having occasions where you try to jump but your character simply doesn't.

- If one of you misses the jump to the large moving platform and is stuck on the edge of it, the other person should not jump onto the platform after them as it may bug out and teleport you onto some cliffs which you will slide down to your death.

- When you make the final jump down onto the scaffolding, line up your character to roll along the diagonal scaffold so you don't roll right off it.

- Also with the final jump to the scaffolding, be aware that at the edge of the rocks your character is going to slide down them a bit unless you leap off early even though it doesn't look like this will happen. Make sure you are very ready to adjust your angle during the descent to ensure that you don't roll off - otherwise, don't be pushing forward and you aren't likely to roll when you land.

I can't think of anything else right now but if you are still having trouble, it'd help to know which part is challenging you the most.

**We can make it to the part where we have to jump to the mobile platform. I've done it a few times and keep going through the graphics apparently, cause I just keep falling THROUGH that platform. I would say at about the 2/3 point of the run. Just gets aggrivating that we're doing something that is causing us to get graphic glitches and we cannot proceed further. Time consuming to go all the way back to the beginning and keep 'starting over'.

if you do have problems, whisper someone in the guild <noble-team> about this. (You can do a /who noble-team).

We've got a couple characters parked there and will do a group summons (New 2.9 feature) for 20k credits (Since that's the game cost to use the feature).

• 2 years later...