Rakgoul ZOMBIE mode

Darth__Reaver

Can we have a zombie mod for rakgouls I know they have the event but its pretty boring. So why not a COD style zombie mode now plz hear me out. It will be pretty so simple one warzone arena style map. 4 toons sitting around get ambushed by the rakgouls. Waves after waves come and go jus tlike in COD after each wave they get harder and more tend to come. However now after 10 waves just like in gears of war I huge boss comes and you have to fight it. This idea is so a bunch if people can play it casually have fun and really just get away from normal grinding it just to switch things up. Now I got this idea when I played the flashpoint I really like the dark enclosed horror movie like settings. Now I no really pve at all but that flashpoint really made me think of this. I also would like people to add on ideas of there own.

I like this idea. I haven't played the game you mention but I think I know what you mean.

So you have a big area and some rakghouls swarm. On a timer basis. Each wave that comes is harder than the last and if you haven't finished a wave the other still comes. At the end of a predetermined number of waves, a boss mob comes? That about it?

I am so up for that idea. Doesn't need to be zombies though lol. Could be any mobs and it would still work. I'd enjoy this.

• 2 months later...
Can we have a zombie mod for rakgouls I know they have the event but its pretty boring. So why not a COD style zombie mode now plz hear me out. It will be pretty so simple one warzone arena style map. 4 toons sitting around get ambushed by the rakgouls. Waves after waves come and go jus tlike in COD after each wave they get harder and more tend to come. However now after 10 waves just like in gears of war I huge boss comes and you have to fight it. This idea is so a bunch if people can play it casually have fun and really just get away from normal grinding it just to switch things up. Now I got this idea when I played the flashpoint I really like the dark enclosed horror movie like settings. Now I no really pve at all but that flashpoint really made me think of this. I also would like people to add on ideas of there own.
Going to necro this thread a bit to link it to a conversation about basically the same thing over here: A never-ending "onslaught" like mode

We've been focusing on something probably more like Gears of War's "Horde Mode", but it's a very similar concept to the Call of Duty "Zombie Mode" (and other FPS survival mode style games).

I like this idea. I haven't played the game you mention but I think I know what you mean.

So you have a big area and some rakghouls swarm. On a timer basis. Each wave that comes is harder than the last and if you haven't finished a wave the other still comes. At the end of a predetermined number of waves, a boss mob comes? That about it?

I am so up for that idea. Doesn't need to be zombies though lol. Could be any mobs and it would still work. I'd enjoy this.

We're discussing this as a bit broader concept in the linked thread - Rakghouls as one "map", Killik's on another, maybe Womprats and Jawas on one... All sorts of potential for the general idea. We're not necessarily talking about a "timed" type of thing, although that's one possible implementation, but it's getting really well fleshed out so far. :w_big_grin:

Please feel free to stop by and lend your support to the other thread, Maldorans (and anyone else that's interested in the concept). Darth__Reaver has already thrown his hat into the ring over there. :w_tongue:

Edited by G_Hosa_Phat

Dude cool idea man, a gladiator arena for glory and treasures. :D Gets harder with every level.

/signed man