Why the extreme limit on your store?

Viian

Out of the 23 pages of armor sets only a very small few sets of armor are actually purchasable. Why do you limit your income so much by making all this stuff, putting it into the store and then never letting people buy the stuff, its the most idiotic ingame store I have ever seen.

I can understand wanting to make certain things more rare, but this just makes no sense to me, do you have any idea how much more money you would make from new players wanting all the new pretty stuff in the store? Whoever is making the decision to only allow customers to buy 1% of whats actually in the store needs to do some research into other games stores.

This is no different than walking into Walmart and being told you can only actually buy the stuff on one side of isle 3, the rest of the store is just there for looks. Would that make any business sense at all?

I would have already bought several things in the store but I swear every time I see something, its not for sale... really ticks me off.

Edited by Viian

They do rotate some things from day to day, sale prices etc. But most of the limit is to create the "OMG, want it, but it won't stay for long, must buy before it is gone to crazy long time!" feeling. Which makes splurge spenders, and makes them a profit.

Things rotate back, or you could try the GTN and buy things from the CM there. It's the easier way to get most of the armor sets since most of those come from the cartel packs and not the armor section of the store itself. Sorry.

They do rotate some things from day to day, sale prices etc. But most of the limit is to create the "OMG, want it, but it won't stay for long, must buy before it is gone to crazy long time!" feeling. Which makes splurge spenders, and makes them a profit.

Things rotate back, or you could try the GTN and buy things from the CM there. It's the easier way to get most of the armor sets since most of those come from the cartel packs and not the armor section of the store itself. Sorry.

Good infos! Thank you!

Good infos! Thank you!

No problem. Wasn't certain if that would help you fond the cool armor you were looking for. Not all sets are cheap, some (many) have gone into the 100 K+ range for the full set, even if you only go and buy only the set at the cheapest way possible (not always the boxes, or even the full set box, nor piece by piece, usually a mix is the cheapest way, surprisingly).