Is there a dual spec?

Elargee

If so where the netherworld is it?

I search on Google, and supposedly there is a field respec kit for 200k? IDK but basically, my whole gripe is that it isn't easily available or maybe even at all. Nobody likes being stuck in one freaking spec for the entirety of their gameplay. Quite frankly I'm sick of having to fly all the back to Fleet and visit the skill trainer if I want to effectively heal a flashpoint, so I don't get yelled at by morons who believe a healer's job is to keep everyone at 100% even when there is absolutely no chance anyone in the group could die during an encounter.

I'm not interested in changing my advanced class because I do agree with that restriction. But freaking skill points? Come on man. Due to the current state and future of this game I believe you owe it to those who stuck through it to make this sort of change. I doubt I'll ever pay for a subscription just based purely on this basis alone. It is flat out BAD for the game.

I truly do not understand why this isn't implemented (I'm just assuming it is because I've heard no definitive yes or no answer from anyone.) All the successful MMOs do QoL things like this that make them more attractive to new players and veteran MMO players.

If so where the netherworld is it?

I search on Google, and supposedly there is a field respec kit for 200k? IDK but basically, my whole gripe is that it isn't easily available or maybe even at all. Nobody likes being stuck in one freaking spec for the entirety of their gameplay. Quite frankly I'm sick of having to fly all the back to Fleet and visit the skill trainer if I want to effectively heal a flashpoint, so I don't get yelled at by morons who believe a healer's job is to keep everyone at 100% even when there is absolutely no chance anyone in the group could die during an encounter.

I'm not interested in changing my advanced class because I do agree with that restriction. But freaking skill points? Come on man. Due to the current state and future of this game I believe you owe it to those who stuck through it to make this sort of change. I doubt I'll ever pay for a subscription just based purely on this basis alone. It is flat out BAD for the game.

I truly do not understand why this isn't implemented (I'm just assuming it is because I've heard no definitive yes or no answer from anyone.) All the successful MMOs do QoL things like this that make them more attractive to new players and veteran MMO players.

Go to your Legacy Tab ("Y" by default, or click the shield-shaped icon on the top-center menu bar), the first tab "Character Perks" (which should be the screen that comes up by default) has a "Convenience" section in the lower right corner. The last option on there is "Field Respecialization" for 200k. It may have a Legacy Level requirement (if so it's something low, around 10 I believe.)

It's not a proper Dual Spec (as in it doesn't save/load a second preset selection of skills and action bars) but it will reset all your skill points with the push of a button, usable anywhere, rather than having to go back to Fleet.

Edited by DarthDymond

Some exceptions, it can't be used in warzones or arenas (even while queued for pvp), and during space missions or galactic starfighter battles.

See the GSF part makes no sense to me, as despite while it being PvP, you can't use any class abilities - so it shouldn't matter...:confused: