12 man and Multipath Operations, Randomly generated OP bosses

Creslan

12 man operations would be a nice addition, something to help smaller guilds that want to run 2 groups or 16 and can't due to recruitment.

-Multipath operations- Basically the operation begining would be static, but progress through the operation would have forks in the road that require guilds to make choices on which bosses they wanted to beat. Another option would be allow guilds to beat certain bosses while progressing through that would either buff or debuff the final boss in certain ways.

Randomly generated OP bosses- Have the begining and end boss be the same but have 2-4 bosses in between be generated from an encounter pool. Lock drops to the boss stage. This would allow a change of pace in farming Operations or even beating operations for guilds. Each run through could be a different experience. Each boss would have different mechanics that would allow for more variety when doing operations.

This idea is like KDY on steroids. I mean, that's basically what you're asking for. You described an operation that is a KDY-like tactical with larger scenarios and more well thought out gameplay mechanics. (I'd suggest maybe the model for this tactical op still requires at least one tank and at least one healer but otherwise follows the tactical flashpoints' role-free queuing standards.)

This idea is like KDY on steroids. I mean, that's basically what you're asking for. You described an operation that is a KDY-like tactical with larger scenarios and more well thought out gameplay mechanics. (I'd suggest maybe the model for this tactical op still requires at least one tank and at least one healer but otherwise follows the tactical flashpoints' role-free queuing standards.)

Sounds like a fine idea to me.