Already did conquest raid before it was put on group finder

EvenHardNiner

Now I've missed out on 30 ultimate commendations because I already did S&V story mode (the conquest mission) with my guild and now it's on group finder.

Please make it so that conquest mission raids are different to group finder raids.

Priorities.

You knew that SnV would be on the GF in a few days.

If I'd known it was put in group finder, i wouldn't have done it before it was on group finder. That's the point. Did you even read the thread? Or are you just here to troll as always

It 'always' ends up in the GF at least one day during the week. How is it that you didn't know this?

Just to be clear for the future

The order is TFB -> SnV -> DF-> DP. Three get done a week, in a 2-3-3day cycle, the following week starts up where the previous week left off.

Thanks. So I guess the idea would be this?

1. Look at the current group finder op.

2. See how many days are left.

3. Extrapolate the schedule from there.

You mention 2-3-3 day cycle. I guess this means that every 8 days one of the operations will be 2 days instead of 3?

Thanks. So I guess the idea would be this?

1. Look at the current group finder op.

2. See how many days are left.

3. Extrapolate the schedule from there.

You mention 2-3-3 day cycle. I guess this means that every 8 days one of the operations will be 2 days instead of 3?

Sorry..meant to say 2-2-3*. My understanding is that it's always 3days (Sat-Reset ) for the 3rd OP of the week while the first 2 operations are part of a 2 day cycle.