The Defender Program <est 2006> Social and skilled gaming on Ebon Hawk!

Darka

July is coming to an end,

Another productive month no only with our pvp and prog teams who did some great work!

We are currently working on our Prog section of the website!

We wrapped up our Costume Contest earlier in the month, with Railnrush winning. There were many great entries into the competition, so was pretty hard judging but everyone was really impressed by what we had.

The Sword of the Defenders

A inner guild 1 v 1 tournament is coming soon

In other news, when the expac hits and changes to the flashpoints are implemented we will be launching our guild Challenge series, where Defenders will have a chance to set speed records for flashpoints, and see what they can achieve with how many people.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good Question! Let me google the timezone lol

Id say most likely myself

Defenderman/Darka are my two current mains, however I am busy the next few days.

Do you have an IGN i can use for contact?

Edited by Darka

Good Question! Let me google the timezone lol

Id say most likely myself

Defenderman/Darka are my two current mains, however I am busy the next few days.

Do you have an IGN i can use for contact?

Will add both to my friend list. My IGN is mr_boboho =)

Will add both to my friend list. My IGN is mr_boboho =)

Added to friendslist, will keep an eye out too

i know you guys have great PvE teams as well, are you trying to make more grps or are there open slots some where. i know this post was mostly about pvp. i am just wondering, for i currently play on the Ebon Hawk.

Hey Antix, thanks for the message.

I am not 100% sure on what spots may be free, as our raid teams can be very interchangeable at times, but on random raids we do try and include as many guildies as possible first to do the content. I know some have taken their usual post summer raid season break and will be back with KOTFE.

Our pvp side of things is not as big but ObiCharlie heads up our pvp, and from time to time a few others join in. Had a few of us on Ilum over the weekend fighting for the Republic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Mountain Goats, start back their raiding schedule on the 29th

Always open to those who are interested in raiding, come relive the glory days of old raids!

Also, if you are more a pvp based player, we are looking for a few more to join regular groups

Come be apart of a community thats stood the test of time, and celebrate 9 years with us.

• 2 weeks later...
With KOTFE doing well, we have seen a return of a few older faces and the inclusion of many new Defenders joining our ranks to raid and pvp with us. Things have been very smooth since the Xpac, and we even have a few off adventuring in the Wasteland of Fallout 4!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Those of you trying to get hold of us over this period of the year please be mindful that many of us are away on vacation or busy with family stuff, so with regards to the various emails we have received please be patient

• 1 month later...

Welcome to 2016

Its been a quiet start to the year but now we are looking at getting back into the swing of things!,

We are looking at setting up another raid team, and many of you have raided with us so will know our competence and experience speaks highly for us.

With 2016 bringing us into our tenth year, we will be welcoming many who are interested in joining our ranks!

• 2 weeks later...

OMG Darka! I just happened you see you here in the forums while hoping the servers come back online. To save the suspense, I was Salidor from Chilastra. Can't believe I actually ran into you on here.

Anywho, looks like I'm running on the same server as the rest of you now. Just started back recently. Anywho, if you can find me on IG, I'm running two toons as of yet. Just hit 65 on my Inquisitor and just started me up a BH. You know I couldn't go without running a BH. I'll keep an eye out for you also, toons names are Maurocorax and ZetaPrime. I retired Salidor with Galaxies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...