KOTOR HD Remake.

Jedi_Mars

I know this suggestion has probably been posted quite a bit, but I recently replayed both KOTOR games, which of course led to me spending a few hours playing TOR, and realized that I would pay good god damn money for a remake of the original KOTOR games, leave the stories the same with the exception of the second since it was basically released unfinished and should have its story fully fleshed out and just have the graphics seriously overhauled to modern standards.

I GUARANTEE you guys that you will make TONS of cash, since KOTOR 1 was a great god damn game, and KOTOR 2 had the potential to be a great game if it were fully finished.

While it would be cool to see, it will never happen, when it comes to Kotor 2, bioware do not have a say in it, since they never worked on it at all.

I have noticed that Bioware tend to back out of ideas they sell to customers, considering that they abandoned class stories, cause it was too much effort and now they have likely given up on solo stories and are focusing on group based stories and that alone is signs on insanity.

So, i honestly do not want to see a kotor HD remake, knowing their mindset now, they will likely make it a multiplayer game and require you to group with players and as i have stated in other posts: story + grouping = bad idea....which bioware clearly hasn't got into their heads yet.

While it would be cool to see, it will never happen, when it comes to Kotor 2, bioware do not have a say in it, since they never worked on it at all.

I have noticed that Bioware tend to back out of ideas they sell to customers, considering that they abandoned class stories, cause it was too much effort and now they have likely given up on solo stories and are focusing on group based stories and that alone is signs on insanity.

So, i honestly do not want to see a kotor HD remake, knowing their mindset now, they will likely make it a multiplayer game and require you to group with players and as i have stated in other posts: story + grouping = bad idea....which bioware clearly hasn't got into their heads yet.

The apparently increasing focus on group content at the expense of solo/story content is a little frustrating to those of us who aren't as into the MM part of the MMO as others. (Yes, kids, it is possible to like a lot of the game and not be interested in constant daily group missions.)

Agree whole-heartedly that there is an inherent conflict between "story-driven" and "multiplayer" and that MMO developers are still struggling with how to resolve that.