GTN bugged, only me?

Deewe

Lately got a few items sold for 450c.

At first I though I was the one doing typos, but well after the 3rd and counting, with the exact same price on different items, it's getting weird... and annoying especially when posting +200k priced decos.

Made some people happy for sure!

Still anyone encountered something similar?

P.S.: (totally off topic) yesterday dunno why but speeders looked like they got a huge boost in speed like 50%, if not even more. And now back to the turtle mode... anybody?

Edited by Deewe

At first I though I was the one doing typos, but well after the 3rd and counting, with the exact same price on different items, it's getting weird... and annoying especially when posting +200k priced decos.

P.S.: (totally off topic) yesterday dunno why but speeders looked like they got a huge boost in speed like 50%, if not even more. And now back to the turtle mode... anybody?

Sounds pretty strange. I've not encountered anything like either of what you said. Might be worth putting in a customer support ticket for. 200k is hugely different than 450. At least if it was 4500 I could say it was being put up too fast without changing price, but at 450 you would have had to go out of your way to change the price to lower.

Is it possible you were putting up multiple copies of an item and expected the price to keep staying the same, but then you accidentally clicked a different item so the price reset?

If it was GTN game would be shut down and fixed ASAP (basis of the entire economy not something going to let hanging for any stretch of time).

so I would put the guess on something you are doing wrong/missing.

or it might just be a scam ;)

Well I have put things up for 450c just because I was overloaded with items and basically to lazy to post at market value, then again to me credits aren't an issue, I have majority of rare sets, mounts, granny's jam collection, Marvin's 365000 modulator unlocked in collections, as well all FTP unlocks not that it makes any difference, but if you happened to get some of the stuff I was giving away at that price and resold it for 200k+ that's awesome!! ill be honest, tip for those selling at default, never do that! check the market, unless you really don't care like me :p

Happens when someone is not paying attention. The "recommended price" is often absurdly low. If the player accepts the default without noticing, bingo! I was watching my grandson play the other day and he was showing me a type of blaster rifle. He pulled up the GTN listing and there were three listed for like 79 credits each where the majority were in the 5,000 credit range. He only had about 2,000 credits on this new toon. I said, "Grab 'em!" and he got them all. Next day he had made 10,000 credits by reselling them.

Well thanks guys for the answers, appreciated.

I'll see it I'm getting this error/pattern again and open a ticket.

As some said might be on my end but 450c for multiple and different items seems kinda weird, even as default price.

Well thanks guys for the answers, appreciated.

I'll see it I'm getting this error/pattern again and open a ticket.

As some said might be on my end but 450c for multiple and different items seems kinda weird, even as default price.

I had something similar happen, although it seemed more user error when I re-examined it. What I think happened is:

1) I listed several augment kits for a set price. As usual, I did not have to set the price for the items after the first, as it was preset to what I'd already listed at before.

2) I pulled the listings for several more of the same kit and then relisted them. (Without examining the price too close.)

When I collected the money after the sales, I noticed several of them came in with very low credits. My suspicion is that in the second listing group the default price was not set properly to the value I had used in step 1, and I accidentally listed them at the vendor default instead. (This may also explain why they sold so fast. :p)

This only happened to me the one time, and I was using the GTN terminal in my NS stronghold, so I haven't reported it or anything. (Plus, you know, my fault for not paying better attention to the listing price.) Might be something similar to this happened to you.

I don't make a habit of reviving nearly week-old threads but this just happened to me. I listed five implants left over after I reverse engineered the schematic I wanted, all of them for 24k each, with the first one I changed the time period and set the price and with the others I just right clicked to add them. These were the only things I've done with the gtn today on that crafter, they were added uninterrupted one after the other and when I logged back in three of them had sold giving me 3680 each (the default price is 3780), a far cry from 24k. I checked the last two that were listed before I pulled them, they still said 24k.

So I'm wondering if there's something screwy with that right click to sell the same thing for the same amount feature. I'm confident all were listed for the same, so something's got to be off somewhere.

I don't make a habit of reviving nearly week-old threads but this just happened to me. I listed five implants left over after I reverse engineered the schematic I wanted, all of them for 24k each, with the first one I changed the time period and set the price and with the others I just right clicked to add them. These were the only things I've done with the gtn today on that crafter, they were added uninterrupted one after the other and when I logged back in three of them had sold giving me 3680 each (the default price is 3780), a far cry from 24k. I checked the last two that were listed before I pulled them, they still said 24k.

So I'm wondering if there's something screwy with that right click to sell the same thing for the same amount feature. I'm confident all were listed for the same, so something's got to be off somewhere.

I do remember I right clicked to sell the items but not sure all were the same items being sold one after the other.