PvP newbie questions

Starglitter

Please forgive my newbness in the subject matter...

1. When I upgrade from Obroan to Brutalizer, the Brutalizer includes the Obroan as part of the cost to acquire. If I buy an Obroan piece and remove the mods, can I trade the "modless" Obroan with the proper commendations for a Brutalizer; or do I need to place back the "mods" into it prior to trade?

2. I been playing an OPS - Healer, and for my life, I can't find any stuns, roots, or slows that work during combat (PvP), can any one point me out to them?

Thank you

Sue

1. When I upgrade from Obroan to Brutalizer, the Brutalizer includes the Obroan as part of the cost to acquire. If I buy an Obroan piece and remove the mods, can I trade the "modless" Obroan with the proper commendations for a Brutalizer; or do I need to place back the "mods" into it prior to trade?

Wait until you get all your oberon before starting to get Brut.

Yes, you want to take the mods out of the shells now and place them in a nice set of orange mod-able gear that you'll always wear for pvp. Same for you mainhand and offhand.

Augment that gear, do not augment the oberon/brut gear. Yes, you can trade in the empty shells for credit, they do not need to have the mods placed back in them.

2. I been playing an OPS - Healer, and for my life, I can't find any stuns, roots, or slows that work during combat (PvP), can any one point me out to them?

Thank you

Sue

Debilitate is your 4 second stun

Sleep dart is your mezz that can only be used in stealth and only against opponent's who aren't in combat with anyone.

Flashbang is your in combat mezz

Sever tendon is your slow.

All of these work against other players. If they didn't work for some reason it's because the opponent had a full resolve bar or poped a cool down that granted them an immunity to stuns/slows for a short duration.

Edited by Ridickilis