So, 3.0 information comes out in about a week, and GSF lessons learned

ZionHalcyon

check the dev tracker for confirmation. It looks like 3.0 likely will not be delayed after all.

Given that they are moving this quickly, I would have to say they learned their lesson from GSF. Rather than have release Hanukkah with it over hyped every month, 2.10 arrived with little fanfare as it should have, and they are moving quickly to release information on the upcoming expansions, which is where the major interest would be for the players. At least they are picking things up now.

my only gripe now is the level of communication from Bioware about future releases is very poor on a comparison level to the other major MMOs in the market. The company has never been good with communication, but if they ever could get their act together, this could be a blue chip Triple A MMO.

for now, at least they are growing and learning from the mistakes of their past, and I hope it continues to be refined into the future.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I did.

I was wrong and proud to admit.

Gimme the release date and pricing for the expansion and I'll be there, yet again. :D

agreed and I know.I like being surprised like this because it makes me feel like they actually have a plan in place rather than an understaffed team that is just pushing content out as soon as they get it ready.

Don't count your chickens (before they are hatched).

Just a friendly reminder.

GO. AWAY.

Don't you dare jinx it, TUXs. :mad:

- - - -

I already swept aside all doubts from my mind. My resolve is now clear. My certainty is absolute. The ultimate reveal is at hand.

3.0 is bound to be released in 2014.

Accept it. Endure it. Cherish it. Caress it if you will.

So it shall be written, so it shall be done. :cool:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

GO. AWAY.

Don't you dare jinx it, TUXs. :mad:

- - - -

I already swept aside all doubts from my mind. My resolve is now clear. My certainty is absolute. The ultimate reveal is at hand.

3.0 is bound to be released in 2014.

Accept it. Endure it. Cherish it. Caress it if you will.

So it shall be written, so it shall be done. :cool:

Yul Brenner? :eek:

Yeah, everyone knows a successful business refuses to give details or information on upcoming products. Duh.

Everyone knows a good story teller doesn't shove Chapter 4 in your face before you've had a chance to read and/or process Chapter 3...

Edited by azudelphi