[R] <Epic Gaming> Recruitment Thread

MasterAtreides

<Epic Gaming> is a republic 8 - Man endgame progression guild focused on clearing the newest content and having a good time doing so.

With 3.0 and new operations so far off, we're looking to fill our ranks and build a bigger player base while working on Conquests and training new ops members. Keep in mind, <Epic Gaming> is a progression orientated guild, we goof off and have fun, but our goal is to clear content and, therefore, we have higher expectations for our members.

Current 8 - Man guild achievements stand as follows:

5/5 NiM Dread Palace with NiM Power buff + Title

5/5 NiM Dread Fortress with NiM Power buff + Title

7/7 NiM Scum and Villainy + Title

5/5 NiM Terror from Beyond + Title

1/1 Hateful Entity

We're looking for any players that think they have what it takes to progress at endgame level and that want to have fun during Conquests. We look for the following in progression raiders but isn't required if you're just wanting to hang out and run Conquest missions:

• Performance: Your overall raid awareness and dps/heal/tanking

• Ability to react and learn quickly: wiping is expected, but wiping to the same thing is unnecessary

• Advanced Class Knowledge: how familiar you are with your classes abilities/cooldowns/overall utility

• Attendance: show up on time, we understand RL happens but you need to communicate scheduling conflicts

• Participation in discussions: if you noticed a mechanic nuance, speak up and educate the group

• Social fit: attitude (do you mesh with the guild and raid members)

Currently building a third Hardmode ops team to learn and progress together. This group needs all roles.

If you've made it this far and still think <Epic Gaming> will be a good fit then please view our website to submit an application or contact us. You can also contact us in game by doing /who Epic Gaming and asking for an officer or sending an in game message to Flintece, K'aack, or Valeríus/Príde (alt + 161).

Thank you for your consideration

Edited by MasterAtreides

darn earliest for me would be 9 pm server time, Hawaiian time sucks for raids

I'm in Hawaii too and raid the 6-9 server time. I do agree though, it would be nice to raid a little later for us. But we're in a weird place, behind West Coast and ahead of APAC so we have to make due with one or the other.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a 55 Jedi Guardian Tank looking to get into entry level 8-man operations. Do you guys train new recruits to be able to function in operations? I'm generally a fast learner, I just need to be taught the strategies and help getting good enough gear to be able to tank the bosses.

Hi there, yes we do train entry-level raiders and we're always looking for potential raiders. If you're interested submit an app to our website: http://epicgamingswtor.enjin.com/ Once you submit an app we can set up a time to either run a quick trial run of something you're more comfortable with. Since we're building a hard mode ops group to learn through you'll probably fit right into this group as we're still looking for tanks.

Thanks again for your interest!

Hi there, yes we do train entry-level raiders and we're always looking for potential raiders. If you're interested submit an app to our website: http://epicgamingswtor.enjin.com/ Once you submit an app we can set up a time to either run a quick trial run of something you're more comfortable with. Since we're building a hard mode ops group to learn through you'll probably fit right into this group as we're still looking for tanks.

Thanks again for your interest!

Alright, I put in an application, It will look pretty bad because I've never done a single operation boss fight in this game before, so I don't have any dummy DF/DP links, and I'm not even geared at the moment. I'm willing and eager to learn boss strategies and step up my game, but I need to be shown the ropes.

Alright, I put in an application, It will look pretty bad because I've never done a single operation boss fight in this game before, so I don't have any dummy DF/DP links, and I'm not even geared at the moment. I'm willing and eager to learn boss strategies and step up my game, but I need to be shown the ropes.

I just got the application and sent a reply on enjin that you can view if you look at your active applications. Don't worry too much about your experience, everyone starts somewhere and we'll likely do a SM operation, its mostly to gauge your interest in us and for us to gauge where you're at in terms of your awareness.