Looking for big(ish)/active semi-casual guild (pub)

Forgora

Hi!

I'm a newish (2 months or so) player (sub) to TOR but an MMO vet. I have a 55 Sent and a 51 Sage (Seer), the latter is likely to be my main. Generally I like to just "do my own thing", but I also enjoy group content -- dungeons, raids, PvP, etc. For the most part I've only done leveling content, and I'm looking to expand once I reach 55 with my Sage. I'm looking for a larger, very active guild with diverse options and knowledgeable players that can answer my endless torrent of questions.

So, a bit about me. I've played RoM, Rift, FFXIVARR, WildStar, and a bit of WoW. Without going into too much detail, I used to be a hardcore raider/PvPer in top guilds. I'm not really into that scene anymore, but I do still like to do what I can to optimise and progress my character. And, of course, see content, even if it's not at the cutting edge. Despite that history, I'm not much of an elitist, and at one point I even co-led a semi-casual raiding guild. I'm also an educator, so I have the patience to help others learn.

Plus, I'm hilarious.

Send me a PM or post to let me know about your guild! =)

Hello! Check out Hellbent, we may be the right fit for your play style. We are mainly a PVE guild, but our folks are highly active and enjoy a wide variety of other content besides just raiding. Message me in game on any of my toons listed in my signature or psst any member to find an officer to speak to. Our website is hellbent-swtor.enjin.com.

Hope to talk to you soon,

Synthetic

Check out Pillars of Ashla! We're a fairly casual guild with multiple raiding nights (gearing and progression), a cross-faction PVP night, and a conquest guild fun night. There aren't any formal flashpoint nights, but members tend to self-organize every night for those.

I've never had a problem asking for help in guild chat. From learning how to play SWTOR to questions about advanced classes/rotations, there's always someone online who can answer the question (or at least direct me to the member to ask!). Additionally, elitist attitudes are frowned upon. There's no major distinction between a Trial Member and a Member, except for the guild bank withdrawal limit. There are gear requirements for progression raiding, but members aren't distinguished by participating in progression raids - it's simply another guild activity available for anyone who is interested.

If you have any questions, give us a shout on our website, hit us up in-game (/cjoin poa), or send me a reply and I'll do my best to answer it!

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Forgora, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly, Founder guild/community and have people on daily. We focus only on a Republic presence on the Jedi Covenant server. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, PvP, the occasional Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. Our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We are currently working on 8-man and 16-man Hardmode Operations and starting Nightmare. If people still need to gear up we run Story Mode Operations on Wednesday nights along with various achievement runs! :rak_03: Also, we have a Guild Flagship and have been fully participating in Guild Conquests where we have been placing in the top 10 on our planet! :w_cool:

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!