question about Conquest points for Crafting War Supplies

DarthAmaru

I looked like this week you get 1,000 conquest points for crafting any of the War Supplies, yet I had crafted 9 of them and only had 6,900 points or so (47% stronghold bonus).

Anyone else having this problem? Or am I mistaken on the 1,000 points?

Thanks in advance.

The base value is 500 points. If your guild is invading a planet (has a guildship and chose a planet to invade this week), it's doubled to 1,000 points. If you completed any of them before your guild chose to invade would only be 500. Edited by GadgetDon

Hmmm... actually something seems to be weird. Guild is Imperial Exiles on Shadowland server... and we're definitely invading Tatooine.... AND... the last two I crafted did not give ANY points. ugg, ticket time I guess.

You are crafting war supplies, not pre-fabs, right? Prefabs only counted last week. Invasion Force is worth 2000 but not repeatable.

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. Guild is invading Makeb so I crafted around 70 various war supplies yet only received around 50,000 conquest points. The last 20 or so war supplies I crafted gave me NO points at all. Something is bugged for sure. Sent in a ticket so we shall see if they can fix it......