So what are the chances of getting new WZs in 3.0?

TLCuddy

New WZs would be nice, even though this isn't my biggest concern as I would like the bugs to be fixed more than anything else, and also they said the class changes are going to be major, so that too worries me. Still, I would like a new WZ or two!

Actually, it was confirmed at the last cantina.

Everyones a comedian. People are such *****.

Huh..."confirmed" like "free placement" for housing was?

Not trying to be funny - just realistic.

Edited by TUXs

I'd say its likely we will get a new Warzone. A few months back they asked the community on what they would like to see for a new warzone and that they would compile the data and start working on a new format for a warzone. They also said in a recent cantina stop that we would be getting a warzone based of this, so I'm optimistic that we will see one, if not in 3.0 then in a following patch.

I'd say its likely we will get a new Warzone. A few months back they asked the community on what they would like to see for a new warzone and that they would compile the data and start working on a new format for a warzone. They also said in a recent cantina stop that we would be getting a warzone based of this, so I'm optimistic that we will see one, if not in 3.0 then in a following patch.

Yeah i have to agree with this with all the ideas they wanted like 4-5 months ago and the knowledge that the community will be even more pissed because someone was going to bring this up

Highly unlikely we will get a new warzone. Probably get one new operation, a bunch of old FP's redesigned for whatever the new cap is and a new tier of gear and bolster will probably break again.

The above is most likely correct. It will be one new planet, one ops, current tactical FPs will become HM (with probably 1-2 old ones having a HM). WZs (or anything for PvP) is not expected.

TBH, considering BW track record for WZs, the last 2 WZs we got (excluding arenas) were not good. The bolster will probably be rigged for 1-2 month. Class balance will be completely off for 6 month (not like it is good now).

I am not excited at all about 3.0, especially considering how the supposedly "epic" story turned out. The quality since ver 2.4 has been dropping like a rock. I am really starting to believe that most of the content we saw till the DGs was already created early on and the current team does not have the technical capacity or the resources to produce well developed content.

The above is most likely correct. It will be one new planet, one ops, current tactical FPs will become HM (with probably 1-2 old ones having a HM). WZs (or anything for PvP) is not expected.

TBH, considering BW track record for WZs, the last 2 WZs we got (excluding arenas) were not good. The bolster will probably be rigged for 1-2 month. Class balance will be completely off for 6 month (not like it is good now).

I am not excited at all about 3.0, especially considering how the supposedly "epic" story turned out. The quality since ver 2.4 has been dropping like a rock. I am really starting to believe that most of the content we saw till the DGs was already created early on and the current team does not have the technical capacity or the resources to produce well developed content.

The only thing that would make me excited for 3.0 would be the return of 8v8 ranked and cross server queues and maybe some legitimate balancing for once without hearing some BS line like they gave marauders in the feedback thread or the poor assassins that got nothing at all.

Please no, I can't stand the new maps they have put out so far.

I came back after few years and swear this game has made me into a pve'er because now when i queue I know im less likely to get Alderaan/original hutball so rather just level play fp's instead of queue.