S3 ranked 4's

sirullrich

<Tihaaroholics> will have a team here. We'll be queuing more often once our other tank has his comp fixed. We will run double madness if Burdok is on your team, especially if he is playing hybrid PT tank.

Honestly I don't have set team or anything. Basically it's whoever I can find.

Honestly I don't have set team or anything. Basically it's whoever I can find.

Well whisper any of my toons or guildies in game to set up matches. We're more interested in putting competitive games together than anything else. We could possibly kickball it and stuff just to get matches if that's the only option.

The double madness thing was just poking fun at Kakarrot's constant forum hate on madness lol

Well whisper any of my toons or guildies in game to set up matches. We're more interested in putting competitive games together than anything else. We could possibly kickball it and stuff just to get matches if that's the only option.

The double madness thing was just poking fun at Kakarrot's constant forum hate on madness lol

And I won't stop till it's nerfed. I play it all the time on my sorc and sin on pot5- totally biased doe.

Edited by JediMasterSLC

And I won't stop till it's nerfed. I play it all the time on my sorc and sin on pot5- totally biased doe.

Am I the last half-decent player on this server that doesn't re-roll FOTM?

Amount of madness sorcs is just hilarious (quality of player is hilarious too) - hence the re-roll I guess :S

Edited by Kooziejr

Am I the last half-decent player on this server that doesn't re-roll FOTM?

Amount of madness sorcs is just hilarious (quality of player is hilarious too) - hence the re-roll I guess :S

I hope that's not directed at me, I had all classes at 55 and geared soon after 2.0 lol.

Edited by JediMasterSLC