Death Match advertising prematch

KALELSAB

So, I have a request. It is mostly because I heal and I know you all put a target on my head. Can the role of a toon not be advertised on death match scoreboards? It would make it so much more interesting and exciting to guess who the healer is. Right? Thanks for the support.

Scoundrels are likely to hot everyone and sorcs will get their stacks of force surge up so some buff will give the game away.

Obviously against unorganised pugs that don't look or react to this then you'd get an advantage but against those you don't really need one.

I suppose you could sacrifice prehots to make them guess but would that be worth it when they would know as soon as you start casting.

Edited by Tellenn

You know that any person with half a brain would know you're a healer just by looking at your buff bar.

meh. sorc/sage has a real advantage there. but an op/scoun is clearly healer in a serious match. I always thought it was stupid that some "hybrid' ACs had to run around in stances that tell you exactly what they are while others do not. it does have some effect.

for my money, I'd rather be allowed to mark ppl before the match regardless of being in stealth. it takes longer to check who the stealthy is (the healer or the dps or the tank) when you don't see the marker (which is just a lot bigger than any other clue).

#firstworldproblems

:2cents: