Is it possible to get a robe like the Jedi on Tython wear, with the hood down?

wadecounty

There are some custom robes a synth weaver can make with hood down. They are hard to get tho, have to get lucky with underworld trading. I have the heavy armor version SI far, trying to get the light one.

Thanks, I have synth weaving and underworld trading so hopefully I can make one soon. Is it like the normal hood up ones but with the hood one down, or is it a different model?

For now I'll just make do with the light armor versions I guess, I'm usually outleveled for my area so it probably won't gimp me too much.

Thanks, I have synth weaving and underworld trading so hopefully I can make one soon. Is it like the normal hood up ones but with the hood one down, or is it a different model?

For now I'll just make do with the light armor versions I guess, I'm usually outleveled for my area so it probably won't gimp me too much.

He talking about rare schematics you get from missions. Biowar decided to make all starting level gear have a "orange" version that synths can craft later. So if you liked the tython armor, and you get the schmatic, you can wear it all the way to 50 as long as you update the mods in it. And it looks exactly the same too.

The one I have is a red robe with a hood but the hood is down.

I know you can buy one on tython (the exact one they were wearing) with Tython Commendations

Where is that?

The only ones I remember being purchaseable on Tython weren't the same as the Jedi wear at all. Is there another commendations vendor besides the one in the Twi'lek village?